Cloud X BRS

"Whenever I'm in trouble, my hero will come and rescue me." - Black Rock Shooter, (disk 1)

"No matter what anyone else says to me, it's your attitude that counts..."-Cloud to Black Rock Shooter, (disk 2)

"Why.....? What do you want me to do?"

"Please, Cloud.......Talk to me......."

"Tell me you see me, that you can hear me........

Tell me, please......."

"I came this far believing in the memories we have together..."

"This isn't happening........! This is too cruel......."

"Oh, Cloud........!"

"I..........." - Black Rock Shooter, (disk 2)

"I don't care about anything else, only Cloud......"

"I.......want to be by his side......." - Black Rock Shooter, (disk 2)

"......I was devastated. ......I wanted to be noticed." 

"I thought if I got stronger I could get someone to notice........." - Cloud

"Someone has to notice you...? ......who?" - Black Rock Shooter

"Who.........? ......You know who! ......You, that's who." - Cloud - (disk 2)

"After you left town, I really thought about you a lot."

"I used to wonder how Cloud was doing." 

"I wonder if Cloud was able to get into SOLDIER?" - Black Rock Shooter, (disk 2)

"......a sealed up secret...... wish......" 

"Tender memories...... no one can ever know........." - Cloud to Tifa, (disk 2)

"Mom... Tifa... my town... give it back..." - Cloud, (disk 2)

"You were there."

"You were watching me." - Black Rock Shooter, (disk 2)

"Cloud.....Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." - Black Rock Shooter, (disk 2) 

"As long as I'm with you... As long as you're by my side... I won't give up even if I'm scared." - Black Rock Shooter, (disk 2) 

"But deep in my heart I heard you calling my name... Or at least I thought I did..." - Black Rock Shooter, (disk 2) 

"Someday we'll find the answer. Right, Hime?"

"That's what I learned from you when I was in the Lifestream." - Cloud, (disk 2)

"This day will never come again... So let me have this moment..."

"Yeah... okay."

"This is probably the last time we'll have together......" - Cloud and Hime, (disk 2) 

[Cloud:] “This time… I think I’ll be okay.”

Cloud was silent for a long time before he spoke again. “Because I have you.”

[Black Rock Shooter:] “You’ve always had me.”

“I mean from Tomorrow on.” Cloud answered with another smile

- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children [THE NOVEL] - Case of Black Rock Shooter

When they were alone, Cloud commented, “It’s not like you to get weighed down.”

[Black Rock Shooter:] “Now you know…how I am.”

“No. You’re upbeat, and strong. And if you forget that, then I’ll get you to remember.”

“Oh, you will?”

“Yeah, probably,” Cloud added with a blush.

- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children [THE NOVEL] - Case of Black Rock Shooter

“I knew one thing was for sure. Cloud and Black Rock Shooter would be together. Everybody would be back where they belonged”

- Quote from the mastermind Cloud myself

"When confronted by his childhood friend and AVALANCHE member, Black Rock Shooter, Cloud agrees to keep his boyhood promise to protect her,[22]

22. ^ Before leaving Nibelheim, Cloud declared that "I’ll be a SOLDIER" to a village girl, Black Rock Shooter, with whom he secretly fell in love, and made a promise to protect her. (Crisis Core Ultimania)"