15

“Jungwon, in case you haven't noticed, we are in a normal all white room.” Heeseung said as he looked around confused.

“Exactly, completely blank and that makes it the perfect spot for a photo shoot!” I said as I pulled out my camera. “Sit down and look hot.”

“I always look hot.” Heeseung retorted as he made a pose against the wall. I couldn’t help but cringe a bit.

“Heeseung Hyung, you've never modeled before, have you.” I said as I looked up from the camera. Heeseungs face got very red as he covered his head with his hands.

“Is it that obvious?” The older sighed. I laughed a bit and got closer to him.

“It’s okay, just take my lead.” I said. “Angle your face up a bit, and push out your lips.” I said. I gently took his jaw and put it in the perfect position, I looked up and only then realized how close our faces were.

His beautiful eyes were looking at me, the sharp jaw and plump lips made it all better. I blushed as I shuffled away and tried taking a good photo.

“Y-yeah, like that.” I stuttered as I began taking a photo.

” I stuttered as I began taking a photo

“Your face looks good.” I complimented, which made him smirk. My face grew even more red but I tried to ignore it.

I heard the door open as someone said “Oh”. I looked over and saw Jay standing by the door, carrying what looks like a dance practice bag. “Sorry, I thought this room was empty.” he said as he began walking away.

“W-wait” I said, stopping Jay. I’m not sure why I said anything, but it felt weird for him to leave. Heeseung saw the nervous look on my face, and thankfully took over.

“We were just finishing and I was going to treat Jungwon to dinner. Would you like to join, it’s on me.” Heeseung said as he stood up. “What do you say?”

Jay stood, slightly stunned. “Um, sure?” He said as more of a question. Heeseung stood up and offered me his hand to help me up. I hesitantly took it, feeling the warmth from his skin. “I know this really good pizza place, i-if you guys are interested.” Jay stuttered as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

“Perfect” I said, somehow gaining confidence. I let go of Heeseungs hand and walked through the door Jay was holding open. I started walking left down the hallway.

“Uh, Jungwon?” Jay said. I turned around as he pointed in the other direction. “Other direction.”

I mentally face palmed as I tried to laugh it off, but I was internally dying.

-

“This is really good.” I said as I shoved another slice of pizza in my face. I felt the warmth from Jay on my left side, along with the feeling of Heeseung on my right. We sat at the circular booth as we ate our dinner.

I placed my hand down next to me, only to realize I put my hand over Heeseungs. I quikly removed my hand and scooched in the other direction, only to feel Jays warm breath on my neck as I squished into him.

Dammit!

“Uh, I’ll be right back.” I said as I awkwardly shuffled out of the booth to calm my nerves.

Heeseung POV

I watched Jungwon leave the booth, leaving me and Jay alone. I looked over to him, only to see him looking at me. I averted my gaze as I felt him move closer to me. 

“Why are you shy all of a sudden?” Jay asked, his voice barley a whisper. 

“I just don’t have anything to say to you right now.” I responded as I felt goosbumps on my skin. Why is he like this. His warm hands took my chin as he gentley made me look at him. He had a fiery look as he looked at me, I sat there stunned.

I heard a sharp intake in breath which snapped me out of my daze. Jay and I turned out heads and were met with a shocked Jungwon.

“Jungwon, it’s not what it looks like.” I began as I saw Jungwon fake a smile.

“Ah, I didn’t know you two were dating haha. I-I’ll be off now, have a fun date” He said as he quickly grabbed his bag and ran out of the restaurant.

“Shit” Jay mumbled as he stood up. He quickly handed the waitress our money as we began chasing the younger boy.

-

Jungwon POV

The next day

I’m gonna be honest here, I’m not sure why I’m hurt. I don’t even know if I AM hurt, I’m just confused.

I kinda thought there might be something there with me and Heeseung, but he and Jay seemed more than close. I am not the type of person to get in between people, so when my feet took me away I didn’t have any second thoughts.

“Oh Jungwonnie, I’m so sad!” Sunoo said as he walked into my room with a pout. I put on my normal face and turned to him.

“What happened, hyung?”

“Apparently Sunghoon has a crush on a brunette!” Sunoo weeped. “I’m blonde!” He shoved his face in my shoulder and sniffled.

“I’m sorry Sunoo, I know the right boy for you is out there.” I said as I stroked his shoulder.

“But what am I supposed to do! I’ve been getting all my art inspiration from him, now I feel nothing but sad.” “Sunoo, use that sadness as your inspiration.” I spoke slowly as I kept comforting him.

Wait….use the sadness as an inspiration! That’s it, that’s how I can get over this funk!

I don’t need Heeseung to be a model for me to give me inspiration, I can create my own. #IndependentJungwon

“Sunoo, I know how to make you feel better.” I said as I stood up and grabbed my camera and phone.

“What-” “No time for talking, I have to text someone to meet us. You go get dressed, today is going to be fun.”