Part 2

"OK, Ashlyn. We will start with 10 strokes. You will count them out clearly. Do you understand?" Maddie whips the implement through the air. The sound makes my breath catch in my throat.
"Yes ma'am," I say, nervously.
Maddie rests her hand on the small of my back and I tense, dreading the inevitable pain.
Thwaaap
I flinch as the strike lands on my sit-spot, and the sting spreads across my bottom. The cane. Maddie had to choose the cane. I take a deep breath. "One Ma'am."
Thwaaappp
"Ahhh," escapes my mouth before I can control it. I like to try to hold on to some dignity, and not give her the satisfaction of hearing my pain right away, but Maddie is going extra strong today. I close my eyes.  "Two, Ma'am."
I tense, and the next blow lands squarely in the center of my bottom. It takes all my determination not to reach back and shield myself from the cane. "Three."
Thwapp
Thwappp
These next two land extra hard and fast. A whimper escapes my mouth.
"Three what?" Maddie says.
"Three, maam. I'm sorry," I apologize shakily.
Maddie walks around me so that she is standing near my head, and says softly in my ear, "if you forget to say 'ma'am' again, we start over."
I quickly nod. "Yes ma'am"
"Continue counting from four," She commands as she runs the cane along my back.
Thwappp
"Ow! Four, ma'am."
Thwaappp
I almost reach back, but stop myself in time.  "Five, ma'am."
By now, I'm breathing heavily, and it's all I can do not to rub my butt.
"Ashlyn, these last five are going to be fast. You don't need to count them, but if you break position, we start over and double it. Do I make myself clear?"
I hate this. I hate this so much.
Taking a deep breath, I say, "yes, ma'am."
Thwaaap
Thwaaap
Thwaaap
Thwaaap
Thwaaap
I'm crying and shaking, and my bottom is on fire, but I don't break position. 
"OK. You may stand up." Maddie says.
Slowly, I straighten up, keeping my gaze in the floor.  I am too ashamed to look at her while I'm crying and half naked like this.
"Please ma'am, no more," I say quietly.
Maddie takes ahold of my chin and forces me to look at her. "When I say it's over, it's over. You deserve this punishment, and you will take it like an adult."
I close my eyes and mutter "Yes ma'am"
Maddie instructs me to lay on my bed face- down. Apprehensively, I comply.
She pulls down my panties and throws them in the laundry basket, then spreads my legs apart. The bottom half of my body is now fully exposed. My cheeks burn with shame.  "Please, Maddie, please."
"Ssshhhhh. We need to make sure you improve your behavior. A little humiliation will help." Maddie knows that pride is my biggest weakness. "Give me your hands." I reluctantly reach my hands back. She takes them and places each one on a butt cheek.
"Spread,"She instructs.
"Maddie, please," I beg.
"Do it immediately, or I will bring out the paddle."
I comply and spread my cheeks, burying my face into my mattress as I do so. This is so humiliating. I wish that I had cleaned the living room like I'd promised.
"Good," Maddie says. "Stay like this for two minutes."
I lay in that position for the full two minutes, hands spreading my bottom apart while Maddie is sitting next to me, watching. I feel like running from the room and hiding, but I know I deserve this punishment.
"Alright. Get up, and come with me," Maddie says after the two minutes are up. I follow her into the kitchen.
She instructs me to kneel in the corner so she can keep an eye on me as she prepares dinner. The hard tiles hurt my knees after a while, but I dare not move. Hopefully this punishment is almost over.
"Ash, I hope this punishment had an effect on you," Maddie says as I hear her chop some vegetables.
"Yes ma'am,  I'm sorry," I say.
"What are you sorry for? Please be specific. "
I take a deep breath,  and stare at a crack in the wall. "I'm sorry for being irresponsible and not cleaning the living room like I promised," I say.
Maddie comes over and gives me a hug. "I accept your apology. You may go get dressed now."
"Thank you," I hug her back, then rush to my bedroom.
"And you still have a spanking scheduled before bed tonight," Maddie calls behind me. I groan and collapse onto my bed.
I was hoping she forgot about that.