🍒The reject of the Century🍒

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Angst-Fluff- Jealousy- mentions of smut

Angst-Fluff- Jealousy- mentions of smut. Maybe slightly smuttish?

Summary:
Reader gets rejected by jk in the early stage of highschool.

Badboy Jk/ reader X Jungkook / obsessive Jungkook/ reader x Jimin (briefly) / heartbreak / Single Dad Jungkook /enemy's to lovers AU.

Word count:
4.4K.

Unedited as always lol
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

HE was everything to you. You wanted many things in your life, perhaps too much. You were sort of greedy, but not selfish, no. You wanted everything with desire to share with someone who'd be your everything. And Jungkook well, Jungkook was your everything, but also the something you could not get. Maybe it was because you were timid, or maybe because he was intimidating. After all he is the most popular guy in school. The it boy, of course.

You had no clue what got into you, why you had the sudden need to be bold. But god knows why you strutted your way up to him, holding a confident smile and certain glow, the Jungkook himself couldn't pin point.

Sure you were hot. But just like you, he found you intimidating, and not because he thought he couldn't have a girl like you. No. You had ambitions, you worked for everything you wanted, and loved unconditionally. He hated you for that, because he didn't know why he couldn't do that. Why couldn't be so driven like you. It tore him. Knowing he would never be as smart as you.

He'd be stupid to say that you're unattractive. You're way too attractive for your own good. And you know that.

The other reason he could never get the balls to ask you out is because the hate that's deep within him is, crazy, crazy, love. Obsessive type of love. At a young age he knew he would always love and dream of you. At some stage he lost count of the wet dreams he had of you. You were a prize to look at. He knew that.

Yet he didn't understand why he flat out rejected you back in high school. Flooring you to the ground with the dirtiest looks, and the harshest no. He had to hear how he broke your heart for the rest of his teen years. He regretted it, he hated himself for it. He lost a chance with you, a chance he'd jump for now.

"I've completed all my duties Mr.Jeon, may I ask for the rest of the day off?" You smiled sweetly.

He set his coffee down on his desk after a sip, "y/n have I not told you to call me by my name and not so... professionally."