Part 5

It's morning

It's morning.Everyone has not wake up but Draupadi is roaming here and there.She has a problem that she can't stay in her room.She is always here and there, laughing, gossiping etc.

But today, fortunately Draupadi might found partners.The five Pandav brothers were standing.

"Rajkumar!!!"Draupadi greeted Pandavas.

"How are you, Princess?"asked aYudisthir.

"Good,Prince.How was the first sleep here,Prince?"asked taunted Draupadi.

"Very peacefully, princess."said aNakul smiling.

"Nice."uttered Draupadi.

"Hope you forget everything I did!!"asked Draupadi begging respectfully.

"Not yet, princess."said aArjun and Draupadi smirked a bit.

"But we can but we have one condition."informed aSahadev seriously.

"What?"asked Draupadi.

"If you forget our every misbehave."informed aBheem and they smiled.

"Of course, I already forget,prince.We, both side were wrong and if we want to start a new journey,we will have to keep these bad memories aside."said Draupadi and Pandavas nodded.

"Princess,if you don't mind.Can we ask something?"asked aNakul.

"Of course.Prince."smiled Draupadi.

"We heard many things about this kingdom and it's place.Can you show us the place if you have enough time."said aArjun.

"Why won't I? It's my duty.And if you talk about time,I have got a lot of it.If you want more time,then inform me.I will give my half time to you."joked Draupadi making
Pandavas laughed.

"You have a good sense of humor, Princess."laughed aBheem.

"My pleasure,Prince."greeted Draupadi and the Pandavas laughed more.

"Come."requested Draupadi.

                               &

"Wow."Pandavas exclaimed.

"I love this place most.I spent my most time here."informed Draupadi.

"You know it is the place from where you can see everything in Kamphilaya.Look that side,you will see the hills.And that side..there is a beautiful bridge, though I never went there."said Draupadi sadly.

Pitasree Draupad, Shikhandini jiji or Bharatasree Drishtidyumna and anybody never let her go there.
She was free to go anywhere  except that place.

But watching that beauty,she always dreamed to go there but she had no courage for that alone.