Confession

Asahi was now used to Jaehyuk more than Jaehyuk knew, Jaehyuk was like a permanent moon in Asahi's night sky. They would always begin their day together and end it together, their breakfast and dinner were no more silent like it was when they 1st married to eachother , they had become close friends opening up to each other. Their dinners were now filled with laughters about incidents that had happened in their work life , Jaehyuk asking Asahi's suggestions in certain  work deals  and Asahi teaching jaehyuk some Japanese on how to deal with his new role in the Hamada corporations.

Asahi's morning were now filled with asking jaehyuk what he needed to draw , paint and talking to Jaehyuk about his art deals at the breakfast table. Both used to wake up an hour early these days so they could have a longer relaxed conversations at the breakfast table, Jaehyuk was now used to Japanese food and blank food so they would have Japanese and Korean food for dinner every alternative days teaching eachother how to eat their own nation's  food. Now sushi were Jaehyuk's fav Japanese food and Korean chicken turned out to be Asahi's fav Korean food.

Both the pair would come back home early,making sure no work calls after 8 , spending time together at dinner table and having their own personal time in their twin bed in each other's silence.

It was through his office clients that jaehyuk came to know that Valentine's Day was like two days away and from his Japanese work clients he came to know that ppl in japan gift eachother chocolates or other gifts on Valentine's Day ,Jaehyuk never had celebrated Valentine's Day before but this time he wanted to do something special to Asahi.

He had talked with the current owners of Asahi's studio that Asahi had rented making a deal to buy it for asahi hoping he could get the newlu made keys in time for Valentine's Day.

When Jaehyuk finally got the keys to the studio and the official agreements exactly a day before 14th feb , he was over the moon ....being a happy overhypered kid he came back home which caught Asahi by surprise.

Asahi himself made a painting of Jaehyuk which he had kept in his art room , a small surprise for his alpha for the next day.

Jaehyuk was nervous and over excited hat he couldn't sleep at night but trying to pretend to be sleep so that it wont disturb the sleep of his omega , not knowing about omega's secret which Asahi would do at night.

Jaehyuk turned around unable to sleep too excited to gift Asahi his own studio tomorrow, he just couldn't wait to see that surprise smile which asahi always have on his face , his cute dimples , jaehyuk had been married to Asahi for almost more than a year now and he is still whipped for him like he was the 1st time he saw him at the elite ball.

Jaehyuk suddenly closed his eyes when he heard Asahi , as he pretended to be in deep sleep , but Asahi as he made his way towards Jaehyuk going around his bed now sat on the front edge of jaehyuk's bed leaning down looking at Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk's heart was beating fast right now, was he dreaming or was Asahi siting so close to him right now the arched window next to jaehyuk's bed made the night light fall perfectly on Jaehyuk's face.

"You look so pretty tonight Jaehyuk, well you always do" Asahi said , Jaehyuk sweared to god he will be having a heart attack soon. one more new thing Asahi had started recently to talk to a sleeping Jaehyuk before cuddling him for a while and giving him a peck. he would say all those things he would want to say to his alpha during the day but was not ready to say, the small things like how his shirt looks today, his hair style , the way Jaehyuk crunch his nose when is annoyed on the phone.

Suddenly Asahi was leaning down next to Jaehyuk adoring his alphas face with his soft fingers and ruffling his hair. "Ahhh not a day goes by , I am so addicted to ruffling your hair since the 1st day , I should rather call u my lion , ur hair is no less than a lion's mane...and ur coffee smell ,it drives me crazy since the 1st time I smelled you, u know even real kohi doesn't taste like you jae , i wish I could man up and tell you that I want more than what we have, maybe more of your touches, but I don't want to offend you nor want to make u uncomfortable so I will wait for you to make a move, well I have been waiting for a long time indeed, sometimes I even dream of us together in each other's arms just us, but my coward heart can't express , I'm scared that one day you will get tired of me and leave me, you won't leave me right, cause I guess ur a part of me now a part I can't live without. I never thought i would actually be sharing a room with someone , and here I'm addicted to ur hair , ur smell , ur soft snores and ya your heartbeats every night , I don't want to go back to being alone. If this is what love is , I guess I'm deeply in love with you Yoon Jaehyuk, my alpha, and I would like to go to a different world with u every time in your arms ." Asahi said before giving a peck on Jaehyuk's lips and on his cheeks, laying down placing his head on jaehyuk's chest hearing his heartbeat.

Jaehyuk had seriously lost it "was Asahi doing this to him every night, was Asahi waiting for him just like how Jaehyuk was waiting for Asahi , was this actually happening , did sahi just confessed his love for him, asked him to give him more of his physical love." Jaehyuk couldn't even breath properly he couldn't even pretend to sleep opening his eyes taking heavy breaths, Asahi found something to be wrong when he could hear Jaehyuk's fast heartbeats.

Asahi just got up to see a wide awake Jaehyuk "you were awake all this time" Asahi asked now feeling shy and stupid.

Jaehyuk just nodded. "Ahhh stupid me shit can i disappear in thin air right now" Asahi said covering his face trying to get up only for jaehyuk to hold his hand gently asking him to stay here itself.

"Do you have any idea how badly you have wrecked me today Asahi, your words do u have any idea how long I have waited for these words, i will never get tired of you , I had promised myself and you that i will wait for u forever, I didn't make any moves even though every time I see u , u give me chills all over my body , because I didn't want to do anything that will disrespect you or hurt u or make you uncomfortable. I have aways kept it in for u Asahi.Why didn't you tell me this before,you have no idea how badly I wanted what you want, and how deeply in love im with you, ur like my shadow I can't live without" Jaehyuk said pulling Asahi closer now as Asahi now slept next to Jaehyuk both staring in each other's eyes.