Marco vs Alibaba

This story will not start like all the others. Because yes, how to judge one or more people on their actions if we don't know the whole truth or all the points of view.

So we find, nowadays, Marco, the leader of the forty thieves.

POV Marco :

I still find myself surfing Instagram today. I still have nothing to do as I and my companions are unemployed. I mean it like that, but our job is to steal from people we don't think deserve their fortune. And for a while I have been watching a merchant who has become increasingly wealthy and known on all social networks and who is called Alibaba. No one knows where this wealth comes from, but I'm sure he stole it straight from our cave. Suddenly I see that he has yet to post a photo of himself in front of a magnificent and very large villa, and one more. I made up my mind, I would go, at all costs to get my booty back. Just below this photo is written that he was having an evening in a few days at this same villa to insult it. That's it, I have a plan.

- Dear friends, I screamed for everyone's attention. In four days we will get our gold and our glory back. We will infiltrate, Saturday evening, this evening proposed by our dear Alibaba. We will take back everything he stole from us. Here is the plan...

Saturday arrived very quickly and we are currently at the gates of the villa. Arrived a few minutes in luxury cars: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Aston Martin and so on, we wait, obviously well dressed, that Alibaba opens us.

- Welcome to my friend, said Alibaba, addressing us.

From that moment we walk in, we blend in with the crowd and start stealing whatever we can. Once this operation is finished take all our goods to our cave then I pronounce:

- Cesam, open up.

The stone then blocking the access, rolled to the side leaving us free passage. But inside a surprise awaited us. Alibaba's brother stood there in front of us, straight as a stake.

- What are you doing here ? I asked, a Machiavellian smile stuck to my face.

The being I'm talking to trembles with fear before answering.

- I ... Uh ... My brother sent me here to get his money.

Indeed Alibaba had sounded the alert after seeing that it was missing a lot of jewelry and paintings among other things.

- We just took back what belonged to us. But now that you've seen this I'm going to have to kill you.

- Nah please have mercy!

- It's too late and I know you're as vile as your brother.

-Arghh it's stupid Alibaba screwed it up again AAAAAAAH!

This act passed, I gather my 39 men.

- Today our honor is safe, justice has been served and our vengeance accomplished. Thanks everyone. We have one last thing to do. Gather all our treasures, we are emptying our cellar once again tonight and we are going to redistribute all these valuable goods to all those who are poor or in need.

It is on these last words and the cries of joy of the thieves that this story ends ...