chapter 1

Author's pov:

There was a girl named Philia she has 2 guy best friends and 1 boyfriend she also have 2 sisters her life was perfect until her boyfriend Spain cheated on her. She cried and cried until she met with a handsome boy sitting next to her asking why she's crying she told him what happened and started sobbing after that they become friends and lovers but didn't stopped there America aka his boyfriend moved into another city and she thought that his boyfriend cheated on her and then she got more heart broken when she thought of that she wasn't answering phone calls or messages from America until that day.. A few years until there was a transfer student Japan she already has a crush on him when they first met she started asking him out but what she didn't know that Japan was doing a bet... Until she knew what was going on sense Japan's little sister aka Nekomi told her that Japan was playing a bet on you now this really made Philia very sad until that she didn't talked to any of her friends not even her best friends when lunch she always go to the roof top and cried there for hours. Until..... Someone pushed her off the roof top but everyone thinks that Philia committed a suicide no one knew if somebody pushed her of the roof top...

When America got the message he didn't believe it he threw his phone over his room and started tearing up then he planned going back to his school if it is real or not when he got there he ask Philia best friends if it was true or nor they said it was true but America kept saying 'it must be a sick joke!' he was now going to visit Philia's house he knocked on the door only to see a unfamiliar guy with a cold face America ask if Philia's sister is there and the guy said that they moved out to a new city and guess who was that guy? It was none other than Russia Philia's old best friend he already knew about Philia's death he was sad that he didn't get the chance to say his feeling for his sunshine.....

What about Indo, Malay, and Vietnam? Philia's best friends? They were also sad to and always talked about they're girl best friends death until one started crying or until they all would cry they knew that it was all Spain, America, Japan's fault they would always try punching them but others would try stopping them...

Spain on the other hand was full of regrets and tried ignoring Philia's friends... He now dated a lot of woman's now to forget Philia but some how it didn't work. Some might call him now a playboy too...

Japan? Him? His trying to forced everyone that he didn't know Philia and wasn't his fault for making Philia depressed his friends even help him spread his lies....

_________________

Russia's pov

Росія! Тато сказав, що якщо ти не прокинешся там, то йдеш до школи!
(Russia! Dad said if your not gonna wake up there your walking to school!)

I sighed as i lift my body up i walked to the bathroom and wash my face and also taking a bath.

30-40 minutes later

I dry my self and changed into my uniform i don't really have much time now sense it's almost 7am i rushed downstairs and took the last toast and ran to the car.

Росія поспішайте! або ваша школа ходьби, яку ви знаєте
(Russia hurry up! or your walking to school you know!)

I glared at Ukraine and she just smirk at my i swear i will literally kill this mistake. I just got in and ignored Ukraine. Soon my dad started driving. I grabbed my phone and went to Instagram i see lots of pictures from my totally my friends. I see they're already taking pictures from UN highschool i chuckle sense i found a funny photo from China. It was a photo when we were in 7th grade. Soon we arrived UN highschool we got out and Belarus was rushing to hug her best friend Nekomi and i see Japan is also here....