Chapter 2

Philippines pov:

*Phone call started buzzing*

"Ugh what time is it?"

I look at my phone to see who was calling me it was kuya Israel? I checked the time and it was 1:45am i was shocked but sleepy at the same time so I just I  answered the call.

"Yawns* what do you want kuya Israel it 1am in the morning why are you calling?"

"Sorry if I woke you up Angel."

"It's ok I guess... So? Why did you call?"

"Well I was looking around school and found someone who looks like you but a female version? So be quick. Cause what am I about to show you will definitely shock you."

Shivers went down my spine when he said the last part.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute."

I put my jacket on and brought my phone with me. I carefully walk pass my dormmates room and quietly open the door and close it. I let out a sighed of relief and messaged Israel where he is.

-hey kuya Israel where are your at the school right?

-yeah im in the gym's storage room.

-okay I'll be there :)

I put my phone on my pocket and he'd to the gym I opened the gym and it was huge my jaw drop and I shook it away when I heared someone calling my name at my left it was Israel I ran to him and asked why'd he call me here.

"Here follow me to the storage room I have something to show you."

He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the storage room I saw some brooms and boxes i questioned him why we're still here and he showed me a paper with the students from a few months ago I grab the paper from him and I was surprised to see a female version of me I was so shocked that my jaw dropped Israel then closed my mouth and said.

"Surprising right? It indeed does look like you Phil... Do you have a twin sister Phil?"

"N-no i never seen her before." My eyes winded and I look at Israel who just smiled at me? Why is he smiling? Is he planning something?

"Well sense I already showed you that look what I bought!" He showed me a box of chocolates and a Valentine card.

I giggled and gladly took the card and chocolate's from him.

"So this was your plan all along?" He then nodded.

"Well yeah I want you to watch the sun rises from the rooftop of the school!"

Well that was unexpected I thought where here for some mysteries but it turns out a hangout.

"Well this was unexpected." I laugh and kuya Israel laughed with me.

When they got to the rooftop :^

"Wow the sun is so beautiful!"

"I know right?"

Israel then begin leaning close to me wait is this it!? Oh I've been waiting for this we're finally doing it!

"Aawww how cute. Phil how could you not invite us! Wait a minute are you guys..... DATING!?" -??? Both of them shouted at us.

____________________

Malaysia's pov:

Earlier at 12pm

"Alright Myanmar I'll help you find your phone at the school you better not snitch on my again you hear me?" I said.

He nodded at me and we got out on our dorm carefully walking out we reached the door and closed it we quickly and quietly ran to the school we searched every class room and find nothing i was ready to give up but I knew that if I'm not gonna help him again his gonna snitch on me every time!