𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓

bridges burn,
i never learn. . .

. . . at least i did
one thing right.

        THERE WAS A time when Lucky Ross believed in love. Wholeheartedly, she'd thought that a prince was going to show up one day, swoop her off her feet, and they'd live happily ever after. Granted, that was when she was child. Then, her parents got divorced. But still, she believed. When she became a tween, she graduated to romance books and chick flicks. She thought that when she got into high school, she'd have her meet cute and spend the rest of her life with her high school sweetheart.

        She couldn't have been more wrong.

        When she got into high school, she was deemed Queen of McKinley High because her older sister, Hope, had carried the title until she graduated. Hope Ross was captain of the Cheerios, a straight A student, and had her entire life figured out. Lucky was expected to the same.

        Lucky hadn't wanted that. She'd been told her entire life that she wasn't good enough, wasn't pretty enough. So, naturally, as a 14 year old girl, she'd fallen victim to the kind words of senior boys who promised her she was special. And when she gave them what they wanted, she was left alone, stripped of her innocence. Quickly, she'd learned that high school was all about your reputation. You were either the hunter or the hunted, the predator or the prey. The slusheed or the slusher. By the second semester, she was no longer the Lucky who'd first stepped into the school.

Mike Chang had been the first boy she'd allowed to break past the walls and see her, the girl who just wanted to be loved. He'd made her feel special, made her feel loved, and then he cheated on her. With Tina fucking Cohen-Chang.

And now no longer do the students of McKinley High fear her. She's the girl half of them feel sorry for and the other half think deserved it. She tries to get her title back, but it only backfires. So now it's up to Lucas Oliver to mend a heart he didn't break and prove to Lucky that love can be what she thought.

LUCKY AVA ROSS
you're very sweet.
  portrayed by. . . rachel bilson

MAIN SUPPORTING CASTadam brody as

adam brody as. . . lucas oliver
daniella monet as. . . rachel berry
drew ray tanner as. . . noah 'puck' puckerman
drew seeley as. . . will schuester
courteney cox as. . . regina ross
leighton meester as. . . hope ross
glee cast as. . . their characters

ACT ONE
— SEASON TWO
status, ongoing

ACT TWO
— SEASON THREE
status,

WARNING, this book contains profanity, body image issues, eating disorders, bullying, implicit sexual content, substance abuse, mental health issues, discrimination, violence, and more glee content. please do not continue reading if any of this is triggering. i am not responsible for your media consumption.

DISCLAIMER, i'd like to say that i do not own the plotlines or characters from glee. i only own my ocs, their relationship with other characters, and their plotlines.

MEL SPEAKS, fun fact: lucky is one of the first ocs i made that mattered to me. she was, like all of them were back then, two dimensional and simply just there. it took me a while to fully return to her but now she's here and she's fleshed out and i love her sm. she's def been through a lot with fcs from sofia carson to gracie abrams to olivia rodrigo to dylan conrique and finally to rachel (who i'm 99% sure is gonna stay)

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓
i want to wear his initial
on a chain around my neck.

STARTED
march 2020

PUBLISHED
6/25/23

COMPLETED
TBD