Superwoman - A Church Got Attacked

It was Sunday morning. A day off, as every Christians in Metropolis was attending the Sunday Service at their respective churches, including the two aces reporters from the Daily Planet, Clara Kent and Louis Lane. They were attending Sunday Service at one of the Baptist churches in Metropolis.

Louis was wearing a full-black suit while Clara was wearing almost the same outfit, a black dress shirt, dark gray blazer,0020with long black skirt. Glasses and hat on.

"So Gentlemen, just like what Jesus said. Love each other, and I added that you have to treat each other as you would want them to treat you."

It was a sermon session. Clara and Louis listened intently.

Suddenly, the church door was forced in, shocking the entire congregation. Five people dressed in Middle Eastern style, complete with face coverings and turbans, were forcibly entered into the church. They each carried an AK-47.

"SHUT UP, YOU INFIDELS." said one of the terrorist while firing his gun at the ceiling.

Panic ensued as everyone tried to escape. However, it was too late when one of the terrorists immediately locked and re-locked the church door.

"NOW JUST BE QUIET UNLESS I SHOOT YOU, FUCKING INFIDELS" said someone who seemed to be the leader of the terrorists.

"NOW ALL DOWN WITH YOUR HANDS ON THE HEAD. FAST" continued the leader of terrorists.

---

"Damn it, why did it have to happen in the church?" Louis complained

"SHUT UP, BSTARD" said on the terrorist as he shoved his rifle into Louis's back, forcing Louis to lie down.

"Louis, don't be careless. Just follow their orders" Clara said to Louis

"Damn it" said Louis resignedly

---

The terrorists started shouting cursing the people there and shouting words in Arabic. They even tried to brainwash them.

Clara knew she must act now. But the situation is very difficult for her to change without revealing her secret identity.

[What should I do know?"] Clara said to herself, confused

----

"YOU COME WITH ME NOW" said the terrorist, pointing to a middle-aged man who was lying down.

The man with fear slowly stood up following the terrorist's orders while his hand was forcibly pulled.

Clara's sharp Kryptonian intuition told her that something bad was about to happen soon. Quickly, she activated her super hearing to try to eavesdrop on the conversation of some terrorists who were whispering behind her.

[What will we do to him?]

[We will shoot him right in front of the camera, and record it]

[But, these infidels will panic and get scared when they hear gunshots]

[We well use a silenced gun and we well do it in the church garden which is far behind]

Clara was shocked and started to panic when she heard this.

[Great Scott, he will die soon. I have no other choice but to act now. Lord, please help me] said to herself before suddenly rising up from her prone position, her hands up

The leader got angry instantly and snapped at Clara

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, BASTARD WOMAN?"

[Clara, what are you doing?"] Louis said to himself, still in the prone position.