Joining the dark side

Mention of gore and rape

The next day Virgil came in to the  room to then hear his 'boyfriend' telling Patton that he saw Thomas's dream and it was about him drinking bleach and vodka together!, then Virgil then bite his lip knowing the truth because he stayed up all night comforting Remus from the trauma Roman caused to him in the past that's traumatize Virgil then hears Roman coming to the room and then pushed him to the bed and then said "what the fuck where you doing in his dreams, just because you are suicidal does not mean you have to make Thomas feel like that too you're in trouble bend over now and you scream you lose an eye".

Virgil then starts trying to break free only to then bleed from his legs because Roman started slicing his leg with a knife and then hear "scream and I'll stab you in the heart and tell Patton that you killed yourself".

That's when Virgil suddenly then feel the the knife on his (warning!) trousers then get cut, then his boxers and then suddenly with no warning or prep is being raped for hours, until then Thomas called! so Roman picks him up then broke his arms then told him to go find out what Thomas wanted.

So here is Virgil limping and pulling down a hoodie and shorts, then limped to the room to see everyone standing their waiting for him, including Deceit who noticed Virgil's limping. Then when Thomas walked over to Virgil he then brought him to the sofa and asked him to sit down, soon enough he was doing his video talking about the Disney movies that princesses didn't need a prince and the ones that did.

To then ask Virgil his opinion on prince rescuing a princess is sweet or not, so Virgil not giving a crap about Roman because he has no feelings left anymore and wished he was dead now said revealing his emotionless eyes "Princesses do not need a prince to save them if they had brains like for example: Mulan because she defended herself and the whole of China without needing a man, or Maleficent it proved that a mothers love is just as important as lovers love, then theirs Aladdin that women should have right to make their own decisions and not let their parents force them in to marriage with an evil prince(looks directly at Roman) or any prince without their consent, sleeping beauty is just pure lack of consent want me to go on!".

That's when Logan then said "Virgil that is vey morbid you are frightening Patton and it is not appropriate to have Dark humour it makes you evil". Virgil then said in anger and Deceit holding Remus back from wanting to kill Logan when Virgil responds "sorry for not having normal humour like you so call people have sorry for having no filter and sorry for having no feelings any more!".

That's when Thomas then asked him "Virgil please calm down and let's talk about this Logan didn't mean it-" but Virgil then said "no all of you are wrong Logan is obviously bipolar and doesn't try to get help, you can't see other peoples pains and Roman is an abusive self scented bitchy (deceit covers his mouth)". 

To then hear Deceit say "I know exactly what you are about to say Virgil and don't Virgil they wouldn't believe you and think about all the children watching this they will start researching what the thing you were going to say and imagine how much that will horrify them so let's just go home honey and get you to bed you need to sleep before you fall in to a coma... again". 

Soon enough Deceit took Virgil back to the Dark sides to his old bed and let him sleep, then with Remus he then let out "Just because we are siblings by blood doesn't make you a brother Roman from now on you don't have even me with you I should of gone with them instead of raising you all this time just for you to turn out exactly like our Dad, an abusive monster from hell and a f*****g r****t like Dad I hate you". 

But Roman said "you can't be serious you was never their for me!" then Remus finally snapped and said " I should of turned my back on you years ago, I am fed up of the bruises, bleeding, overdosing, heartache and defending myself and you from this world, working my ass off since I was fifteen just put food on the table, learning how to protect myself from druggies and r****t everyday to take you to places you wanted to go I was the only one their for us me, I raised you, I Loved you, I let you use me as a doll when you where sexually active, I let you use me as a punching bag like he did when you were angry because I believed you where hurting to only now for you to throw everything I did for you back in my face that's why my family want nothing to do with you so I only have 10 words for you "goodbye you insecure self scented abusive animal of a brother".

After that Remus left and went straight to Virgil and hugged him, then let his tears fall and cry with them. Soon he then put Virgil in his cote and took Deceit to their bed and went to sleep, but had to wake up again to hearing Virgil crying.

Then find him bleeding heavily between his legs and something coming out of him, then discovered that it was a baby, so after they helped him he found out that his baby will be ok but has to stay in an incubator for now and he was ok and had no serious problems.