The Invite

Meer  was doing some paperwork after dinner. His sister Zamaal standing infort of him Meer gesture for her to sit down and she did.

"I want you to call him." she said.she was restless after her husband left that was six days ago.Meer was surprised to see her this worried.

"What are you soo worried about Ruhab".He asked her she was not meeting his eyes now

"Lala he left six days ago no news of him yet and is he alright_" She could complete her sentence. "_is he ever coming back."

"Why don't you call him your self." Meer Almgir hands went to his sister head as he tried to concle her. He didn't wanted to get involved unless things were not in control.

"I want to but I am scared what if he thinks it was mistake." Meer knew if he called him this once he would be the goto person every time they fight.

' l'm  just making sure it doesn't happen again'he thought.when it came to his sister he would take every blow before her soo he  thought he should listen to her this once.

"There is also his father I want to know how is he.But what if he doesn't like me doing all this." Today words coming out of her mouth was surpris for him.

'She talked to him_this much No.'But without her mother in the picture he was the only person she could talk her heart out and he would listen like he always did.

Zamaal was pretty shy to talk to him about most things she would always tell thire Badi bii for the thing she neede_rearly him.
He was feeling proud that his sister came too talk to him directly.

"Okay_I will call him."He said as he diled Shahab's number. Khawar Shahab picked his call after a few rings. Both men exchanged a few words after that Meer give the phone to Ruhab and left the study room.

After they greated each other she asked him of his father health which he replied with "He is getting better soon he will be discharged."

"Soo he is in the hospital now. Are you with him."

"No I am not Zaeem is with dad.
I am at the office right now taking care of all the companies." He was not coming back anytime soon she was now sure.

'But was he ever coming back .. for her'She wanted to ask that... Could she.

"...Ruhab_are you listening do you understand what I said..."She had missed what he said

"I'm saying I need some time I can not tell my family about our marriage. They are all soo much in pain I don't want them to go through another shock."

"I ..... It's okay I can wait."She knew his pain and suffering was much more then her worries and she didn't want to be an unnecessary burden to him.

"I will come to see you once everything is back to normal_wait from me Zamaal."

"How are you_handling things if you need any help Lala and I we are always there."
I will be there if you need me.

"I am fine and Zamaal take care I have to goo. Allahhafiz."

That was his last call six months ago.Zamaal had lost all hope of him ever coming back.Zamaal was now busy with her work.

Her law degree was coming in Handy to cope with her Unnecessary Double heartbreak.She had lost all her hopes of getting her heart back it one piece.

It was not it she still had her hopes some where buried in a small corner of her heart.A small flukr of love was all needed yo get it light up

The next day it came in a  beautiful red basketb .... A wedding Invitations
.......

Too be continue .... Keep reading please
Happy spring