Chapter Three

Chapter 3

I was cleaning the dishes while prince charming over here was almost close to dozing off while watching the basketball game.

I roll my eyes as I look back and see his nasty ass feet on the coffee table and his hands behind his head relaxing. I'm glad he gets to relax while I get stuck here doing stuff shit that a 'wife's' supposed to do.

I used to hate working but I never thought it'd come down to the day where I actually do miss working. I miss waking up early in the morning, getting ready to make money and do something with my life instead of waking up to clean clothes and cook all day.

This wasn't me and it hasn't been me in a while. I forgot what it's like to laugh or smile. I sigh as I clean the last plate for the night -- or so I hope it is.

"Sienna"

I breathe out as I put the last plate on the dish rack. "Yes?"

"Come here"

My eyes look over at the knife that was just cleaned and the thought of killing him crossed my mind but I couldn't find myself to do it - just yet. The time will come around, it will.

I walk over and put my hands on my hips. "Yes?" I repeat for the last time.

"Come here" he ordered again and I get closer but not arms length close. He rolls his eyes and rubbed his face annoyed. "Why are you so scared to get close?"

"I don't want to be next to you"

"You have no trouble sleeping with me though" he retorts, smirking. As if he hit a nerve.

"Yeah cause that's my bed upstairs."

"And this is my house. Don't start something you can't finish Sienna. You know how that ends for you" he stands and I almost backed up, but I stood there, looking unamused.

"Well. What do you want?"

He cracks his neck and his fingers. "What I want is for you to stop talking back like you own me."

"What did you want before that?" I asked annoyed and he stands there while he clenched his fist.

"I wanted a kiss but instead, I'll give you this" before I can process what he's gonna do, he punches me in the face. My face turns from the impact. "I'll be upstairs in the shower if you need me" he tries to pat my shoulder but I move it before he can.

He chuckles and goes upstairs. I held my cheek and start breathing heavy. These hits hurt but they were just making me angrier and angrier. I charge towards the kitchen and grab the knife.

I stood beside the counter and look at it, contemplating. Should I do it now? I'll get him off guard since he'll be in the shower. I can do it. When he's aware he'll just snatch it out my hands and might just stab me.

I yell frustrated while I throw the knife back in the sink. I can't do this shit. I don't have the fucking guts. I can't stab someone, I can't. Or maybe I'm just telling myself I can't, I don't know. My mind is completely lost.

The only way I'll escape him is if he's dead. So how can I make that happen? Hire a couple of people to do my dirty work? But what if they get caught and frame me? Or what if I kill him and get caught? I'll get 25 to life. Maybe more. Maybe less.

All I know is, I'm killing him for freedom, not to be locked in a damn cell for half my life. I'm already in prison, I don't need to be switched to another.

"Yeah she's here" I glance at Zack and he looked back at me. "Want to speak with her?"

I felt my heart race. Who was that? I haven't got any calls for years. Sad to say but when you runaway from your life and family and change your number, how can they contact you?