Kevin Durant third time scoring champion

Imagine a 6.9 feet tall professional basketball player with long arms, this is Kevin Durant . He is 22 years old but he is third time MVP player of the year. I think he honors the award of excellence which is, The 2013 MVP or all star award for four reasons.

First he plays his game with so much attitude. He is the most friendly team mate that you wan to have although he will choke you off in a game. He is polite to his coach,team mates and most important to the referee. When he wins a game he will shake hands with the other team and try to cheer them up if they are not happy. It is not like he is polite when he wins, when his team loses he stays calm and shakes hands with the winning team . When they reach the locker room the only one that tries to make the team try to get back too their game is him. He is the only reason why his team is knocking on the door for championship,not because he is a good player because he is the attitude of that club.

The second reason why he deserves the scoring champion award is because he wins with class and loses with dignity. When he is getting ready fro a game in the locker room he tell his team mates that "guys listen up if we win great but if we lost, we tried" but the other players yell out but "we are going to win." My point is that he is not selfish and self confident he doesn't always expect to win. For example

that the other players have to think of him as their roll player is in a game with the Detroit Piston they were 98-100 behind and there was two seconds left in he game. They needed a three pointer to win. The players knew that the only one that they could pass to win this game was him. He didn't lose his focus and just let ball go and just trust his luck. BUZZZZZZ that was the sound of buzzer at the end of the game when Kevin Durant scored a three pointer as every one would thought and they won the game because of him. The important thing that he wasn't so happy,he didn't scream but he didn't get too excited he just went to the other team and shake hands with them.

The third reason why he deserves the excellence award is that he competes to the end of the game. Meaning that he doesn't give up when his team is losing, he gives his best to tie the game up. He won't be like " we are going to lose anyway,why to waste my energy when I played great and the others messed up" He will be like the opposite. For example, in the last year finals they played great in the first half but messed up the second although they didn't give up and battled to the very end but they lost a very close match against the Miami Heat and walked home with an L.

Last but not least he checks out on fans ever day. He replies to close to one million followers on Instagram and twitter. I think his rest of the time after each game and practice is replying to fans although he may miss one or two of them, that includes me the unlucky boy. For example he went to a medical care place and visited one of his biggest fans in Oklahoma. He was a disabled 12 year boy. to cheer him up on his birthday, he gave him an autographed team jersey, autographed Team USA jersey, An original thunder basketball and a signed movie that he played in "ThunderStruck" he made his 12 year old birthday the best one ever in his entire life. Maybe that would make the boy a little bit feeling better.

In my opinion Kevin Durant deserves the all star scoring champion of 2013 award for the four reasons above. They say Kevin Durant is the next Michael Jordan.