Taken

I wake up and open my eyes but I'm not able to see anything. Wait a minute there is a blindfold over my eyes. I try to move my hands to take it off but my hands are tied together! I try to relax, and act smart about this. If someone was kidnapping me, freaking out would make my situation worse.  After a few moments I hear a slightly rough male voice, " Your majesty, I brought the woman you wanted." 

 After the man spoke I heard a woman speak, she must have been 'Your majesty' I assume. " Thank you Dark Cacao, I can always rely in you for my dirty work." What a rude one I thought to myself. This Dark Cacao guy speaks again, " What would you like me to do with her now your majesty?". 

"Let me speak to her then.... toss her out, she would be useless Afterwards, all I need is to speak with her. Alone." Yep, rude alright.

"Yes ma'am." Dark Cacao speaks again. My blindfold then is taken off, I see this 'Dark Cacao' guy, he looks emotionless and walks off. I then look up at this 'Majesty' woman. She isn't half bad looking, I mean neither was the other person. I speak, "So....what did you need from me?"

"Nothing, all I want is an answer and to tell you something."

"Fine. What is your question?" I say nonchalantly.

" Is it true, that you are not from here originally?"

"Yes, why is that important or information you need to know?" 

"No need for attitude. Also, I don't need to know, just wanted to see if the rumors were true."

"Rumors? You are telling me..."

"Oh, that I needed to see for myself? Yes, yes, heard that before from useless, whiney, and completely dumb kids before."

"You are telling me...you are a gossip? A gal who needs to know the drama? A woman who needs to know what rumors are true and what are false? One who uses that information as her tool to be the dominant person,  to use the said info as a key to destroy a whole person's mental health, and to send them into a self-loathing mental spiral? Or you are just a idiotic, psychopath, who is just selfish for obvious information that is not for her to hold in her palm, even if she did-" 

"Your majesty!" Another voice says from the distance, and catches the majesty's attention"

"It wouldn't get her anywhere in anything she had planned or planning." I finish after being rudely interrupted. 

"Oh, you are busy, I shall leave." The person who interrupted me says.

"Good. GO." The 'majesty' replies to the very shy, insecure, guy who walked in. He leaves in a flash anyway. Then she looks at me.

"Fine, I see how it is. I will tell you this once, work with Pure Vanilla and you are working against me, and I am sure you are smarter than that. No one shall dare mess with me, plus I think we could be friends."

"I'll pass, not my type of person, also, you seem toxic as hell. I mean, you kidnapped me, why would ANYONE want to work with you, let alone be friends." I spoke with no emotion on my face, but my eyes. My eyes were simply telling her to back off. 

She smirks and places her finger under my chin, her face inches away from mine. "I like that voice of yours. It matches that mentality of yours, you know..." Her other hand slowly moves to my lower back.  " I was really hoping for a new plaything.." She unties my hands. "To bad." She flicks my head up with her finger and walks off. 

A guard grabs me by the wrist and drags my out from the palace. They then toss me into the woods.

"Now what! I don't know where the HELL I am, and I have no way to contact anyone!!!" I whisper yell to myself.

Now what........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer's note: Thank you all so much for being patient! I know I haven't continued this story in a long time, but I finally got the motivation again to write! Please check out my other stories if you haven't, and please comment whatever you please. I accept criticism, it helps me get better! And I would love to hear all of your guys thoughts on any of these stories, and feel free to ask questions, I will do my best to answer any! Thank you again! Bye Bye for now~~~~

 :3