mintpaw || closed

name | mintpaw

clan | shadowclan

kin | viperpaw; brother & snakepaw; brother

gender | female

apprentice training | medicine apprentice

name reasoning | when born, mintpaw's scent had just the slightest waft of mint, whether that be from the medicine cat or elsewhere

famous cannon names (that i can think of) | mintfur

personality | mintpaw's a rather cold keep-to-herself cat. that wasn't entirely her fault - growing up, snakepaw and viperpaw had been close, as everything deemed them to be, as they even had matching names, and mintpaw was often on her own. along with that, mintpaw felt from the medicine cat who had been the closest to an adult figure pressure to become a medicine cat herself - surely that had been part of the thought behind her name, whereas she wasn't necessarily sure she wanted to become one. with the lack of affection from parent figures and littermates, mintpaw often spent much time by herself. however, she had a sharp and intelligent mind, learning things very quickly.

likes | quiet, walks, mice

dislikes | noisy areas, rain

appearance

~~~

1st || mintshade [pumpkinpii]
everything's so well-thought out for this! it includes both personality & appearance, and i feel like represents mintpaw very well!

2nd || mintberry [DragonBoom10]
i like how this relates back to her medicine cat status, for how she didn't necessarily want to be a medicine cat, and this name enhances that further, along with her mentor's wishes involving her status!

3rd || mintfrost [dreamcloudofstarclan]
mintpaw's cold personality is definitely a huge part of her, so i think that this suffix represents that well!