⤿ 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 . 𝖨'𝖫𝖫 𝖬𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖱𝖸 ˚ ₊

𖠵 🎞 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 ㅡ

◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥

Ꮺ ָ࣪ ۰ .. ⌜ t h r e e ⌟ ..

____________________________________

unlocked character : I'LL MAKE YOU CRY
park jihyo's overlooked cousin .

┆unlocked character : I'LL MAKE YOU CRY┆park jihyo's overlooked cousin

____________________________________

<3 characters : KOCHO & JAE
the almost æspa members .

┆<3 characters : KOCHO & JAE┆the almost æspa members

◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥ ◣◥

the sound of her phone ringing loudly made the whole dance practice room stop each process in a way. Song Ji-Woo, monotonously known as Nox, plumped down her shoulders and went straight to her phone.

she took the mobile in her hands and looked at the caller ID with wide eyes. Karina probably saw she was frozen in her place that she decided to ask. "who's it, Noxie ?".

'my fav twice all-rounder 🧸'.
Jiwoo gulped nervously. it has been a long time since she have talked to the cousin. she looked back and mouthed 'Jihyo' to them while suppressing a nervous expression.

all of them replied with a similar look of fondness ; Giselle sighed lightly in the process of getting on her feet. she went to sit by Jiwoo's side and took her hand in hers softly. "you should pick up. she must've missed you so much".

Jiwoo glanced briefly to the others. a smile slightly formed on her face when she saw them showing thumbs up positively.

her finger hovered on the green answer button hesitantly. but stopped abruptly when the manager decided to get in and interfere.