Chapter 1

"Thank you for coming Kallen, Lelouch. I really appreciate it.” Mrs. Stadtfeld said

“Yes, um, thanks.” Kallen said, looking at Lelouch. She had no idea why her step mother had called her and Lelouch to the nursery of Ashford Academy. She actually hadn’t even been aware that Ashford Academy had a nursery. It seemed weird, there were no babies as far as she could see that used the nursery. There was the faint smell of dirty diapers and baby powder in the air though, so some baby had apparently been in there recently.

“Listen, I’ve been concerned about your behavior lately. You’ve gone missing for long periods of time.”

Kallen looked at her step mother, trying to understand what the problem was. Yeah she’d been participating in the rebellion, but Mrs. Stadtfeld didn’t know that.

“And I can’t help but notice that you’re missing at the same time I can’t find Lelouch.”

Kallen turned bright red. How did her step mother get it so wrong?

“We’re not dating.” She said quickly

“You don’t need to hide it.” Mrs. Stadtfeld said “But I’m more concerned with your generation’s lack of patriotism. You don’t seem to love Britannia like you should.”

Nunally and Villetta walked in. They each were holding some kind of ray gun.

“W-what is this?” Kallen asked

“I’m so sorry Lelouch…” Nunally said

Lelouch and Kallen tensed. Nunally and Villetta fired the guns. The beams hit them square in the chest. Nothing happened.

“Um… What was that for?” Lelouch asked

“You babies would resist if we tried to put diapers on you the usual way.” Mrs. Stadtfeld said

“Babies? Diapers? Ah!”

Lelouch hooted with surprise as he realized his underwear was thickening. His shirt flew up for a moment and Kallen got a glimpse of a plastic waistband poking up out of his pants. But just then Kallen felt her own underwear begin to bunch up and thicken, pushing her legs apart slightly.

“W-What? A diaper?” Lelouch asked

Lelouch’s zipper popped open as his diaper became too large for his pants to contain. He blushed and wrestled to try to get his pants back up. His diaper was too bulky though, and his pants didn’t have any room for a diaper.

Kallen meanwhile tugged at her skirt, trying to get it to cover her diaper but there just wasn’t enough cloth. She gave up after a couple seconds and let it thicken out, pushing her legs apart and crinkling with every little movement.

“What the heck?” Kallen asked “Diapers?”

She reached down and felt it. It was a weird sensation, thick and crinkly between her legs. It must have been years since she’d last worn one. She was honestly more confused than anything else. This ‘trap’ was more of a bad prank.

“How’s it feel? Is it comfy?”

“Um, I guess?” Lelouch said, scratching his head

“Good. Go ahead and seal them.”

Sloosh!

Pink slime dumped down on top of them. Immediately it oozed and hardened over her skin into glossy latex. It seemed to absorb and dissolve her clothes as it went, though it didn’t affect her new diaper. But the latex seemed to somehow know what shape to form. Slowly it took the form of a pink bunny suit, like the one she had been forced to wear when she had needed to go undercover to save Lelouch.