The pleasure.

The night passes and I get into my pjs and head to bed. The next morning I see a message pop up on my phone. When I opened it, it was a photo of Aarisen with my necklace. Shit I look at my neck in the mirror. It was gone. It had my name on it, why was he wearing it? I texted him saying, I need that back. School started in 2 hours.

I had enough time to look decent and go over to Aarisens house and get it back. I walk down the stairs. "Hey sweetie, I made some pancakes if you want before school" "Thanks mom I'll eat it when I get back I need to go do something real fast." "Your food is gonna get cold so hurry, and I have work so I have to leave anyway love you." She walked out the door while I put my shoes on. I ran out the door to the entrance of the house.

It was big and rich like, I wish I had lived here. I press the button "Hello who it is?", "I just need to grab something from Aarisen". "Okay come in." I walked in as the doors opened, leaves and veins everywhere it looked really cool. I see someone walking up to me. "Hello Aarisen is waiting in the game room", "right this way".

I follow her like his mother. I walk towards the gaming room to see Aarisen talking to someone on the phone. I didn't wanna bother him so I walked in and knocked on the wall, he looked back and hung up on whoever it was. "I came here to get my necklace, now give it back please", "I like when you beg for things". Ugh does he have to do this now. "I'm not dealing with this right now, just give me my necklace." I started getting mad and he could see that. "Fine here" He walked over to me and placed it around my neck, I could feel him breathing.

I walk away towards the door, he grabs my arm. "Look, I'm sorry , but what I did was wrong. I liked what we did, it's just when I'm with you I feel something I'm not supposed to feel." "You could've just told me you weren't ready, you did it all Aarisen, you hurt me." "Look in my family, love is a weakness and they hate seeing me with you, they think you're gonna bring me down. You mean so much to me, please give me a second chance." " Iḿ supposed to give you a second chance? You talk to so many girls and you just hook up with all of them. How do you live with yourself?" I regret going off on him but honestly he deserved it. "I'm sorry, I'll change just for you, please forgive me." I let go, I gave up.

I hated seeing him like this. He was perfect for me but just too much to handle. "Fine." He picked me up, and set me up on the table. He kissed me and my body was warm, he started kissing my neck. I never knew this boy would make me feel this crazy. "You're so pretty, I want you" I smile "Then you'll have to get me". I got up and ran out, it was pouring rain but I kept running. I knew he was following me but I was faster. I took a turn into an alley. It was dark and pouring rain.

I sit down on a barrel to catch my breath and hear footsteps coming closing. I see his face and smirk. He bends down on his knees, looking up to me. "Your mine" He pulls my pants down and starts kissing me up from my legs to my inner thigh. I go to say something and he covers my mouth. He pulls his pants down showing his big dick. I was shocked, "you like what you see?" I stay silent and wait for him. I spread my legs open for him. He slides it in, "You're already soaking wet for me huh" I giggle. I wanted him to do anything for me.

I didn't care. He pumps in and out of me while I gasp. "Is this your first time?" I nod. "You saved it just for me" He continues going faster and faster as moans escape my mouth. I wanted him, I wanted a real relationship with him. I still think he's using me. But it just feels so good. "Faster" escapes my mouth, he looks at me and goes really fast. I moan louder and louder. His head goes against my breasts, he bites them in a good way. The feeling of excitement fills my body.

My head leans back against the wall, I'm about to cum. Man, he feels so good. He pulls out and cums all over my stomach, he leaves kiss marks all around my inner thighs. My legs are shaking, " You're gonna have to carry me" He lifts me up and he starts running. We get to my house and he lifts me up to my window. "There you go my little princess." His hair soaked covering his eyes. I got into bed wishing he stayed with me but he had to get home, I understand kinda. I forgot completely about school. It started 45 mins ago.

Oh my god I'm gonna be in so much trouble. I just have a writing club first so I didn't miss much, I'm going to take a nap.