*****
Feel free to skip this chapter, it just covers the basics, and chapters 1-1 through 1-5, but it will give slight context
*****

You've always wondered how others would react to your death. Who would cry, and who would jump up in joy?

You're on your phone, dreading to start college tomorrow. You got an application a while ago to a school you could hardly find any information on. But they offered a full ride, no payments were needed. Who could pass that up?

You had some bags packed in the corner, ready for when you leave in the morning.

Seeing how late it was, you convinced yourself to fall asleep, to begin your new, dreadful journey tomorrow. Maybe you'll have a sweet dream to help.

+×+×

"Is it awake?"

"You shut it!"

"Can you all stop bickering for once? This is a serious matter."

More voices filled the air around you.

This must've be your dream for the night. You open your eyes and find yourself standing in front of a podium.

They lowered their voices, but you could still hear them.

"It's awake!"

"Stop calling them an it! Oh, just look at how adorable they are! "

In the middle of the row in front of you, sits a man who sits above the rest, who clears his throat to signal to the others to be quiet.

"Welcome to the Devildom, Y/n. I am sure you are shocked, but I am also sure this is all quite new to you. It may take a while for you to adjust here."

Right now, your eyes were still adjusting to the bright light.

Everybody in the room is looking at you as if awaiting a response.

"Ok." Was all you could muster out as you let out a yawn and stretched.

The man clears his throat again. "I suppose we must introduce ourselves. I am Diavolo, Ruler of all demons, and someday will be crowned king of Devildom.
Currently, we are in the assembly hall of the school, we will call RAD for short. Student council conducts meetings and official buisness here. I am president of said council."

You squint to get a better look at the man, seeing he was well over your height, even from a distance.

"This right here is Lucifer, the avatar of pride." He motions to another man near him. "He is vice president of student council, and my right-hand man, as well as my most trusted friend."

You almost fell asleep in your own dream listening to this snoozefest.

Nodding off, you miss half of that guy's speech. You begin to switch your focus on the banners behind them, showcasing the figures of different creatures.

"Are you paying attention?" Lucifers voice is now even more stern than it originally was.

"Nope. I don't see a point, really. Just a huge bore to listen to you talk."

He sighs, "You're quite different from Soloman. I suppose I'll have to summarize it for you. Out of all the people in the Human world, you were chosen as our exchange student Y/n. You will stay for a year, and work on tasks you receive. At the end of the year, you will write a paper about your exchange here."