Part-2

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for such overwhelming response.

Here is next part.
------------------------------------------------------

This was the first time in his career that abhimanyu's hands were shaking to operate a patient. But this was not just any ordinary patient. It was akshu his akshu. His heartbeat, his lifeline, his peace.

She is so fragile, that It was paining him more to even use any tool on her skin but he has to do this. He has to save her at any cost because if any thing happens to her he will be lost.

Even if they are not together, even though akshu says she does not love him, but he loves only her and as long as she is okay abhimanyu will live looking at her from far with the content that she is there away from him but all okay. But if anything happens to her he will just die.

He willed himself to gain control and be still to perform the task.

Abhi: akshu bas keep breathing. Mai sab theek kar dunga. Aise tho tum meri koi baat nahi maanti ho lekin aaj gusse mein ki hui ek baat ko turant maan liya tumne. Jaan vo maine bas gusse mein keh diya tha. Tum tho jaanti ho na apne methi Dane ko usko gussa bohat jaldi aa jata hai. Par mai kabhi nahi chahta ki tum mujhse dur jao.

Outside OT now Mimi and badima had calmed down a little and everyone was just sitting silently awaiting any news about akshu.

Abhi started to look at her wound on neck and remove the pieces struck in her throat Willing himself to be strong and not waiver.

He gently took the forecep and scaple to remove the piece and kept talking to her, pleading her to just keep breathing.

Everyone in OT was shocked to see this side of there always calm and composed senior doctor while Dr Mahima was reviewing the reports and monitoring if abhi was okay.

Abhi was finally able to remove the piece from her neck without any damage to her vocal cords and took a sigh of relief. While Dr Mahima screamed congratulating him.

Dr Mahima: well done abhi you were able to save her without any sever damage to her throat. Nurse take a complete scan of akhara and send to me for review. Shift her to ICU as she still needs critical care.

Abhimanyu bandaged the wound and just slumped near her relieved that she was okay, that nothing would happen to her. He had performed many critical surgeries earlier but success of those was nothing as compared to this sucess. He was able to save his akshu. Nothing will happen to her.

Dr. Mahima moved out of OT to inform others while abhi just stayed beside akshara. He would not leave her side till she opens her eyes no matter who says what. He has to make sure she is absolutely fine.

Outside OT as the door opens everyone move closer to ask for akshu.

Dr. Mahima: operation sucessful tha, akshara is out of danger now. But she needs critical care so we are shifting her to ICU for monitoring. Uski throat injury jayada thi so for few days it will be advised to talk less. A doctor will always be present with her. Aap log ek ek karke usse mil sakte hai after sometime.

Manish: thank you so much humari akshu ko bachane ke liye.

Dr Mahima: thank you mujhe nahi abhimanyu ko boliye. Surgery usne perform ki hai I was just supervising.

Nurse comes with the scans and reports of akshara.

Dr Mahima: excuse me mai reports check karke vapas aati hun.

And she moves to her cabin.

The OT door opens again and they see akshu being wheeled out. Abhimanyu was holding akshara's hand and was only looking at her. The family members moved closer to her to see her once.