5.𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕝 {part 5}

While Cody and Zack were talking about switching roommates Woody, Baily and Jiselle were looking at the octopus in the tank. Then Woody thought it would be a great idea to pick up the octopus.

"Woody what are you doing?" Baily asked

"Ohh its mushy" Woody said

"And delicate" Jiselle added. The octopus then inked all over Woody. Zack and Cody saw it and laughed before Woody passed it to Zack and it inked him. The process then happened again to Cody, Jiselle then Baily before she threw it out the window where it stuck to the side of the boat. Once they realized what she had done they rushed over to the window and Cody stuck his head out to find it.

"Can you see it?" Baily asked

"Yeah, its stuck to the side of the boat, hold on, hold my legs and lower me down I think I can reach it" Cody said. they lower him down and he grabbed it "Ok I got him" but just as he said that squawking can be heard "Seagull attacking! Seagull attacking!" Cody panicked and the four in the room start trying to pull him in.

"Don't hurt the octopus" Baily said

"No, your right its cool. I'll just let them peck my eyes out! Pull me in!" Cody said. As they were pulling him in Zack pulled down his pants instead of Cody. Baily looked away giggling as the other three were just giggling 

"Are those Share Bears" Woody asked giggling.

"This is a nightmare" Cody exclaimed

"Not so pretty from this side ether" Zack said finally helping him back in the room.

"Maybe they're still in the lab" Ms. T said from the hallway. The five scatter to put the octopus in the tank, while Cody also tried to pull up his pants. Ms. T comes in the room seeing the four trying to not look suspicious next to the octopus tank covered in ink.

"What in the world is going on here??" Ms. T asked

"Nothing" they all say while Cody's pants fall down once again

"Are those Share Bears?" Ms. T asked after chuckling.