😶Gonna Be Okay😶

🚨BLOOD🚨

You guys must be thinking, how did he killed them without any traces? I'll tell you that right now.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

On Jeongin's way to get home from the abandoned house, he actually bumped into Chan. He was so happy but when he realized what Chan was holding made him nervous.

"Hyung why are you still here? And why are you holding that k-knife?" "Isn't obvious Innie? To kill you with it obviously" Chan smiled.

Terrified, Jeongin started running aimlessly but he doesn't notice that he actually ran and fell of a cliff.

"Aw... Should have just stab him when he asked about the knife. What a waste..." Chan walked away from the cliff.

Chan is wearing a rain coat, a pair of shoes that is identical to Changbin's and a pair of surgery gloves. He actually sneaked in the house without the others noticing.

When Changbin and Hyunjin fell asleep, he took Changbin's bat and walked downstairs slowly.

There he noticed that Lee Know is smoking his weed and decide to just swing the bat on his head.

When Lee Know became unconscious, he dragged him in the woods and wait for him to wake up.

When the guys started to wake up? He hit him more on his body and the last hit was on his head again.

The last thing Lee Know heard before he died was, "Pathetic, got murdered by a pussy"

Chan dragged Lee Know body and the bat back to the front of the house so the police won't have to find it somewhere else.

While walking back upstairs, he thought about how he can kill Seungmin. But his jobs became easier when he saw Seungmin is using Changbin's extra pillow.

He harshly pulled the pillow from under the younger's head and suffocated him. Of course Seungmin squirmed a lot but Chan is way stronger in every way.

"Now my only job here is burn all this clothing I'm wearing" He drove far away to outside of the town to erase his evidence.

While he's burning those clothing, he's also practicing how panic he will tomorrow to hear that his friends died.

"I definitely can be an actor" He said to himself, proudly.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

Now Chan is strolling at the park happily when his phone ring. "Yes Mrs. Han?" "Chan! Jisung woke up! Come to the hospital if you wanna see him"

Chan's eyes widen. He immediately find a taxi to go to the hospital. When he arrived there, he bursts into the room and saw Han eating.

"Chan hyung!" Han smiles widely at him. Chan hugs him tightly and kisses his forehead. "How are you? Are you okay?"

"My head hurts a bit but that's it" He smiles again. Suddenly Felix bursts into the room.

"Sungie! You are alright!" Felix excitedly hugs him. Han smiles at Felix and then asked him.

"Who are you?"