ready or not

BEEP BEEP I groaned because every morning should start with a heart attack especially a day like today my first day of school in a new town Forks Washington, my mom got a new job here and decided to move us all here. Why she couldn't leave me stay with my friends until I finish school I don't know some crap about me being to young to move out even if it was with my friends. She never was fond of them I think it's because one day she found us drinking in my room but it wasn't my idea it was theirs.

I groggily got out of bed and went for a shower,the hot water warming my nerves a bit. I put on a plain outfit with knee high converse and ran down the stairs stubbing my toe at the bottom great. What a perfect start to such a peachy morning."morning honey are you excited for your first day of school" is she kidding me "no not really" sensing I was in a bad mood she stopped talking. I opened the cupboard and took out a packet of Oreos and started eating them "you can't eat them for breakfast, here have a bowl of porridge".

she was giving me a stern look I ignored her, picked up the Oreos and walked out the door.

Sitting in my moms car i waited For her to come out ten minutes later she came out claiming she couldn't find her keys. she pulled out of the drive and drove down the roads towards forks high I pulled out the Oreos and started eating them 'what did I say about eating them bella' I glared at her ignoring her question 'you know for a fourteen year old you have one hell of an attitude I blame those friends of yours back home I hope you meet some nicer people here bells' i scoffed and got out of the car 'ill be collecting you later, your dads working, love you' 'whatever'. I slammed the door and made my way towards the front doors mom stopped by yesterday and got everything I needed and all that other stuff the give you.

I walked down the hall and found my locker shoving the books I don't need in I made my way towards my first class English.

I walked into the class and everyone stared at me like i was a shiny new toy. great I walked up to the teacher and handed her the slip I was given to get her to sign. She handed it back, I looked around the class for a seat and found one next to a girl with dirty blond hair pulled back Into a messy bun, she was wearing skinny jeans with black converse and a band tshirt with a couple of piercings up her left ear I liked her style. I sat down next to her and she smiled at me "hi I'm alice" "I'm bella" "I like your converse" "yours too" I answered she smiled again and turned her attention back to the teacher, turning again she started talking "your new here right" "ya" "cool where did you move from"? "Arizona" "that's awesome I bet it's really sunny there' 'ya it is' I smiled remembering the beach behind my house ' I lived right next to the beach' 'That's so cool' ' I know ya it was awesome. The bell rang and I got up and left the class with Alice by my side telling me about herself and who not to talk to. I could see we were going to get on just fine.

By the time lunch rolled around I learned that me and Alice had almost every class together walking into the cafeteria I sat down at a table with Alice 'are you not going to get any lunch' i smirked at her and pulled out my packet of Oreos. Two boys joined me and Alice who she introduced as Edward her brother and his ass of a best friend joey. I laughed as they took her lunch and ate it she glared at me so I gave her some of my Oreos. We talked throughout lunch and when the bell rang we left for our classes.

Last class went by surprisingly fast, when I was packing up my stuff Alice came over and took my phone out of my pocket. I looked at her and she just smiled and added her number I gave her mine too. I just knew we were going to best friends

Disclaimer Stephanie Meyer owns all characters except for the ones I created :)