"happy Valentine's day"

It's been one and a half month he is gone. Just a few days mire to go but it almost feels like he isn't here till eternity. Sana never showed him her tears, she misses his touch on her no by touch I doesn't mean physical or intimate touch it's the touch for her body. Just a hug? Or maybe he pulling her cheeks adorably? She musses this all. Nvm rita maa and didis was always giving her company not letting her feel like someone is not here. But that love she have for him. Can't be replaced by anyone.

It was night. Sana had just finished her work for the day. She brought some momos, which sidharth doesn't really let her have. He tells her it isn't healthy. She wasn't allowed to eat momos. But such a mischievous baccha she is.

She settled down in her ebd with the kids. Clicking a pic of momos she send it to him

𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻
𝗕𝗲𝗯𝘂𝘂𝘂 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘀. 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻.

There was no reply from him. Just no reply.
She was now horrified. Not knowing what to do she just sat there.
2 hours passed by just like that. Still no reply. She was in lonavla now that means the time is same. It's night, it's fucking 12:00am what the heck is he doing? Partying? No he doesn't parties much without her then is he okay?
Tears started rolling down form her eyes as thinking about if he is okay or not. Suddenly the door bell rang. Maa wasn't home too. Getting scared she hugged her knees crying and screamed
Sana : sidddharthhh mujhe dar lag raha hain. Koi aya hain tu please aja sidharth please.

The kids also got scared looking at her. Ofc who wouldn't be scared. She was home all alone and it was 12-12:10 am. And on top of that someone was continuously impatiently ringing the bell. Who is here at this time?
She stood up and then went towards the door horrified. The fear made her shake.

She opened the doors and was surprised as fuck seeing the view in front of her. The kids standing near her legs was smillingg and giggling seeing the view.

𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦.𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴 .𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.

But before he could say anything Sana  took him in a bone crushing hug. Sid was shocked but then he slightly kept the cake and flowers in the side table not leaving her and then he hugged her too. Her eyes were closed and she clutched his arms tightly. Tears rolling down her face. Sid stroked her back lovingly calming her down while the kids sat in the sofa enjoying the scene😂
Sid : bas shehnaaz bas kar baby I am here nah. Don't cry baccha.
Sana wipped her tears and then looked at him registering everything in her mind

While he chuckled at the faces she made while getting everything slowly.

Sana : Tu kaisi ayi yaha bebu? Tera kaam hain nah

Sid : nahin hain baba chal andar chal, khatam hogaya and happy Valentine's Day my love

He said pecking her forhead

Sana : hapy Valentine's Day love

The kids came and huggd sid's leg tightly

Sid : oye main girjaungi pair mat pakad upar aa

He said picking them up in both of his arms.

Musu : papa
Sid : haan meri jaan
Musu : I missed you
Sid : I missed you too baby doll, aur arav didn't miss me Or what?