#1 : FRIGHTENING SURPRISE

You were walking down the stairs of your school when suddenly you were pulled back up the previous floor. You struggled in hid hands. But did he??? Of course not! His was covered with a black mask but there was yet something in him that made him familiar... his eyes.

However, you could not stop debating while he pulled you along. You screaming was of no use. Because, the school had a holiday. What were you doing there? You were just roaming around... baddest idea ever, you thought as you were still being dragged.

Then, he pulled you into a class and banged the door shut. The only light visible was from the ventilation above. You were scared but didnt show it until he removed the shining dragger out.

Frightened and frozen, you started to move until blocked by a dead end wall. Now your fear was seen all over your face.
Suddenly, he stopped to relieve his identity and u were dumbstruck on seeing LEO'S face.

With a smirk he spoke through his gentle voice, 'If I can't have u, then so will be for Hongbin'. Then he slammed the dragger into you. Slowly, u felt your head spinning. But u were suprised that u didnt yet hit the floor.

Then BOOM went the room filled with party poppers. Slowly came the other members of VIXX and ur friends shouting HAPPY BDAY (Y/N)!!! With cake and tons of gift, they surrounded u. But u were more happy to see ur dimple showing boyfriend.

You shot a death glare at Leo, the urge to kick him was so much that u actually did it... too much guts!!
To remove his frustation, he started to kick Ken... aigoo. Thats when Hongbin grabbed you and kissed you with much love and passion... and all u did was reply through joyful tears... cause u loved him unconditional.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

All this incident seemed like yesterday to u as you sit beside his grave. You had lost him to HADES (God of Death), 4 months back on a car accident. Now looking down at his grave all you could do was to cherish his memories,his smile, your marriage vows and raise LEE HONGWOON.. yours and his beloved one year old...