#3: YES!

HAKYEON'S POV
There she goes again. Wow, how can she be so pretty! Her wavy long brown hair, her perfect shaped figure, her beautiful face, her lovely smile and her extraordinary personality. Y/N why are u so perfect? But can I make you mine, no we are friends. Aarrrgh, get your head straight Cha Hakyeon, she is already taken by Ravi and do not forget u r her friend. Chill, Hakkie, chill!

None's POV
You were walking in the the college corridor. When u heard heard certain strange sounds coming from your classroom. You slowly peeped into the room and to ur horror saw Ravi and your enemy, Kaila making out.
Two years of being together and he still cheated on u. Depressed and mad u ran across the corridor when u suddenly slipped and banged your head on the pillar. Memories of u and Ravi were flashing before your eyes. Walking out of balance you fell from the second floor straight to the ground. Your vision was turning black and the last thing u saw was Hakkie running to u.

YOUR POV
I could hear beeping sounds and crying sounds and also someone talking. Then suddenly the room went quite and i could hear the door closing. But then I felt someone touching my hands. I wanted to see who it is but my head was paining and my eyes were heavy. Then he spoke up "Y/N". It was Hakyeon, my Hakkie. "I should have been there beside you, then nothing like this would have happened. I want you. Don't leave me. You are the best thing that has happened to me. I may not be as handsome as Ravi but there is one thing i know and that is I REALLY LOVE YOU VETY MUCH. If you don't exist in this world so does your Hakkie." His tears fell on my hands. I wanted to stab myself for not noticing him, for not understanding his feelings and for not seeing how much he loved me. Then he spoke once again 'WILL YOU EVER BE MINE?" None's POV
Suddenly the door bursted open revealing Ravi and Kaila. Hakyeon mad at the sight of Kaila started to fight with Ravi. You could hear the fight and wanted to interfere. Then forcefully u opened ur eyes.
When Ravi saw you awake, he rushed beside you but you had a totally different response.
"Who are you? Why are you touching me? Hakkie, please help me out from him."

All stood there shocked at your response. Then the doc and ur parents rushed inside. After examining u the doc said that u might have a short term memory loss due to the head injury and will not remember anything from 5 years back. But he assured that they would gradually return to you. Then the doc left with your parents. Thats when Hakyeon told Ravi to get out of the room. You saw him leave the room with Kaila, u remember her cause she was ur enemy from childhood. You were left alone with Hakkie again.

YOUR POV
I stared at him for a while. Noticed how innocent and charming he was. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks but it was out of pure joy that I finally found my true love instead of a jerk like Ravi. How do I remember him? Easy, my memory loss was merely an act, I can't believe even doc fell for it too.

None POV
Hakyeon noticed u crying and came and sat beside u. He smiled and wiped away all your tears. All you said was a 'YES!' Shocked he looked at you. Then you suddenly kissed him, pulled back and cupped his face and said once again "Yes, I will be yours forever. I heard everything u said while u sat beside me. I am stupid for not understanding your love. I am-" you were cut off by his soft lips which kissed u gently and then it turned out into a really passionate one.

After five months, u told Hakkie abt the whole act of memory loss. After two years, you were both engaged and now today is your Marriage. The third time that u r going to tell him 'A Yes' to let others know u are his forever more.