✦ Prologue ✦

° Bold : Narrator Talk
° Italics : Thoughts
° Underline : Action

✧༺♥༻✧

| VIEWS: 1 |
| VIEWS: 1 |
| VIEWS: 1 |

IT WAS A SERIALIZED WEB NOVEL THAT NO ONE SEEMED TO READ.

Why doesn't anyone read this? it's a masterpiece!

TOTAL NUMBER OF EPISODES: 3,149
AVERAGE VIEW COUNT: 1.9
AVERAGE COMMENT COUNT: 1.08

There was seen a man with a suit, darkish blue tie and red bag, sitting looking at his phone.

Rattle

Rattle

Rattle

Then again who would read a web novel that has over 3,000 episodes?

I'm the only reader and it even took ME ten years to get to the last episode.

| UNREAD EPISODE 3149... |

BACK THEN,
I HAD NO IDEA.

C R A S H

It showed many large, scary monsters..

G R O W L

It showed a big large snake with glowing blue eyes with 2 large bears roaring, looking down at a person with white coat and a sword.

ON THE DAY I FINISHED THE WEB NOVEL..

SCREEEEEECH

WHOOOOSH

It showed 2 golden horns with white fur (?) . All people looked shocked and scared painted on their face. A women holding to a man's person hand like her life depends on it.

No way. I know...

The man was sweating.

I KNOW HOW THIS STORY GOES.

MURMUR

MURMUR

MURMUR

MURMUR

...THE STORY I ALONE HAD BEEN READING FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS TURNED INTO REALITY...

C L A N G

Two swords clashed.

C R A S H

2 person was seen fighting each other with a MYSTERIOUS PERSON looking from afar.

C R E A K

C R E A K

"You... " The man with a black coat says.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" The man with black coat asked the other man as they fight.

C L A N G

The other man pushed the man with black coat away with force using the sword. He looked to him with unreadable expression on his face.

The other man smirked to the man with black coat.

AND I...

The POV was back to a man with the suit.

"Ha... I can't believe it's the final episode. I'm to nervous to even open it." The man with suit said while shaking a little.

The ending...

He saw the episode with happy and excited expression.

T A P

...BECAME THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNEW HOW THE WORLD WAS GOING TO END.

Prologue Done!
Leave a vote and comment if you want :)
⚠ I DON'T OWN THE WEBTOON ORV STORY NOR THE CHARACTERS. I ONLY OWN THE STORY PLOT AND Y/N ⚠
Have a good day! <3