Part 1: An Aggressive Encounter

One day, a jellybean shaped creature came down to earth and saw a man with funky hair, purple eyes,  and a stupid gun. It felt so fascinated by the man that it instantly fell in love. It came up to him and blushed at the sight of him.

One day, Funky Man got too tired of it. 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, WHY?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?! I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU."

"NO PLEASE I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE" the imposter cried. "hell no. want to die?" funky man replied.

"GOTCHA NOW" the imposter yelled, thinking he wouldn't pull his rifle out of thin air. "HAHA GET SHOT" funky man said, shooting the imposter calmly.

"OW NOT MY JELLYBEAN SHAPED HEART" The imposter cried, dying physically and mentally. "My time with you is gone. I will force you to be sent to the Po Ripoff."

"NO PLEASE SENPAI I WANT TO BE WITH YOU" the imposter begged. "I cannot stand being with you. You are a threat to the Jellybean Crewmate Society."

"You have practically wasted several days of your time on earth just to be with me, haven't you?" Funky Man said. "I- I... SENPAI?!"

"SENPAI!!! PLEASE!!! STAY WITH ME!!!" The imposter screamed. "STOP WASTING MY TIME!" Funky Man yelled, straight in the imposter's shiny visor.

The imposter's shiny visor broke, revealing its true self. "SENPAI?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Funky Man shot the imposter, leaving it on the floor. Dead.

"S-Senpai.. please.. be.. with.. m-me..." The imposter then died.

"I have nothing to do with you. I may have something with you in another world, but here, I don't."

Funky Man said, dropping the imposter's body on the floor.

The imposter's spirit haunted Funky Man. "Senpai! Can we pwease be together in the afterlife??" The imposter said, with those puppy eyes.

Meanwhile, in the other universe. "I HAVE YOU NOW! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE! SO WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!"

"NO! I CANNOT ACCEPT MY FATE!" Funky Man said,

"LET'S BE TOGETHER FOREVER MY LITTLE SUSPICIOUS BAKA!!"

"AAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA"

The end.