truly

I'm not no king and I'm not a cool kid I barely have friends but the ones who I can call true friends I will always have their backs as long as the shit don't sound shady an I really haven't made love before shit the girls I fucked were just to feel good not because I had a special bond so imma stop that shit and stay abstinent I don't even give a fuck no more and shit imma stop doin pills too just so I can start living a good true life ik I will make mistakes but I won't fuck up my life and shit I'm not gettin arrested again not for no half witted stupid ass decision to get high or to make quick cash from now on imma do shit truly no matter how hard the struggle imma get shit done to the best of my ability I don't give a fuck about these fake friends no more imma get my shit strait and do shit truly I'm done breaking the law an I'm done failing an I'm done quitting imma get shit done imma graduate imma go to college imma get my life strait imma cherish these moments of my life that I can remember I'm tired of having a blurry screen over my eyes I'm tired of worrying about overdosing and I don't intend on doing that shit ever again I just wish I could go into the past and take that bottle of rum and those clonazepam and get rid of that shit I would take that blunt and throw it away just so I could get right with my shit but I can't so imma just make do with whatever fucked up mind I got left people say Im smart but I have no clue were it comes from I don't understand how someone could make so many stupid moves in their life and then be called smarter than average but shit ig if that's what they say then I'll use the smarts I have and make a life for myself and do the best I can do so now imma live while I still have the chance to.