2

I was living alone in a apartment. It was my first place I had all to my self. I felt really safe there, anyways I had a really demanding job so I would usually get home really late. Some days I woke up to find my front door unlocked, I would never leave it unlocked on purpose so I figured I forgot to lock it the previous night because I was so tired. As the months passed I found that my door was being left unlocked more and more often. I got kind of scared so I set up a camera facing the front door to see what was happening. The next day I woke up to find my door unlocked, but this time I was sure I locked it the night before because I left work early and wasn't that tired. I looked over the video footage and it was hours of nothing until I finally saw something. A man broke into my apartment looked around and then headed towards my bedroom. I immediately called the cops and they came over quickly. One of them offered to spend the night on the couch in case the guy came back, I accepted his offer. I was re watching the footage when I realized something I saw the guy walk into my apartment but I never saw him walk out. In the video he walked into my room I looked around but didn't see him. I decided to sprint towards the police man in my living room. When I put my foot on the ground I felt warm air against it. That's when I yelled and the police man came running. A couple minutes later they found the man hiding under my bed with a knife in his hand. I later found out that he had been doing this every night for 8 months.