Arriving

Y/N POV 

"Ben I can't believe you're doing this!" I screamed at my brother Ben after I just found out he has the kids from the isle coming here and the worst part was I'm sharing a room with one of them. "Y/N their good kids who did nothing wrong they deserve the same chances we have" I was beyond mad 

"Their criminals! they steal and lie how is that going to change when they come here?" I continued my rant. 

"It is going to change when they come tomorrow you'd better be nice to them" He glared at me but I didn't care I wasn't going to be nice to them even if he paid me to be. 

"Fine but don't expect me to like it cause I won't"

(Time skip to tomorrow) 

"I see the limo" Ben was excited on the other hand I was standing beside Aubrey who didn't like the idea like me. She was Ben's girlfriend and also my best friend I don't see why I couldn't just share a room with her but Ben refused to switch me. Something about me having to like the idea so I'm stuck. 

"Y/N they are here" Aubrey poked my side and I looked up to see 5 kids in front of Ben. Aubrey stood beside Ben and left me behind. 

"Hello foxy the names Jay" One of the guys came up to her and I stood beside her "Leave her be hobo" I rolled my eyes as Ben glared at me. "Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." Fairy godmother was with us to welcome the new students 

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" The girl with purple hair spoke up. "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." 

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile," The girl beside the purple-haired girl said she almost took my breath away with the black hair and piercing green eyes. "Oh," Fairy godmother said 

"And that sparkly wand" The purple-haired girl spoke what was their obsession with the wand? I'm annoyed alrighty 

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." Hm fairy godmothers' speeches always enlighten me. 

Ben finally spoke up "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben. and behind me is my sister Y/N " the girl with green eyes looked over to me and I could feel my face heat up so I looked down. 

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king" Aubrey can sometimes be annoying with that. 

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess" The blue hair girl swooned like she never saw what a royal status is. 

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." You tell her Aubrey the blue-haired girl backed off after that. "This is Aubrey" Ben spoke "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Ugh, that nickname I hate it it's so corny. 

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." The fairy godmother went off explaining the rules. 

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal." Ben went around shaking their hands. "Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are." Never heard someone talk to Ben like that before. 

"A little bit over the top?"

"A little more than a little bit." This girl seemed like the leader of the group the other four barely talked at the moment. 

"Well, so much for my first impression."

"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..." Aubrey starting talking 

"Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." they kind of are staring each other down 

"Water under the bridge." "Totes!" she said with fake happiness. 

"Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep was originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king. Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." 

Ben started with his boring tour I stuck behind everyone so I didn't have to hear the boring facts. "You don't talk much huh?" I heard a voice beside me. 

"Can you just leave me alone?" I turned and saw the green-eyed girl "Woah sorry for trying to be polite" I glared at her but she held a smile. "What do you want?" She shrugged.

"Well first off I don't want you to be so rude second I'm not as bad as you're thinking I am" 

"Let's get something clear I don't want to be near you or any of your friends just keep our distance bad enough I'm sharing a room with one of you" This lit the green-eyed girl up. "I heard I was sharing a room with one of you Auradon kids I'm Lauren your new roomie" I wanted to scream why her out of anyone yes she's surprisingly hot wait what am I saying no she isn't. "This can't get any worse" 

"Woah thanks for the compliment" Lauren had a tough exterior from what I saw so nothing could probably hurt her. 

"Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..." Ben got Doug down here to show the Villian kids around "Ask Doug." Aubrey added. 

"Well, I guess this is see you later roomie" Lauren walked to the rest of her friends leaving me alone. I just went back into my room putting away the stuff I didn't want her to see. 

( time skip) 

I was sitting in my room reading some dumb book for class when Lauren walked in. "Your favorite roommate is here" I rolled my eyes and put down my book.

"I'd hardly call you my favorite " 

"I'm your only roommate by default I'm your favorite" I sighed 

"please that's your side of the room this is mine stay away from me and I will stay away from you" 

"I can't promise anything princess" 

A/N (Words 1148) 

What's up my geeks and peeps my explainers and fellow writers my little Laurens stans, This is a new book I really hope you guys enjoy I know I had fun writing it! till next chapter peace