System Activated and Teyvat Crash Course

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[System]

{Skill}

*Action*

"Whispering"

(Y/N POV)

I never felt this extremely cold as my vision met eternal darkness upon dying, it was a simple errand run for groceries and as soon as I walk across the street some random driver decided to act like a psycho and ran me over for no reason and left me barely clinging to life.

I was an only child with a normal family but I spent my free time playing games as a dedicated avid gamer and as I grew older I also became invested on the Korean web novel Solo Leveling, it makes me envious to have the same powers as Sung Jin-Woo to make my mundane life interesting but a man can only dream anyways.

My only regret was never saying goodbye to my family, knowing I loved them for the life I've used to live and might never see their faces again nor if I get to see them again if this is even the afterlife for all I care.

As I'm lamenting my thoughts on my life, I felt a bright blue light hitting my eyes as I open my eyes I saw a blue window box in front of my face.

[Welcome Player to the Gaming System.]

Y/n: *Blinks Rapidly* "This can't be real... right? A video game window box in front of me is surreal even in death."

[This is very indeed real Player, as I was created by God for the sole purpose to guide you through a one in a lifetime journey through the multiverse.]

I was completely shocked and surprised that God made a Game System just for me to travel to different worlds but for what reason? I wasn't special and there are other people that are important so I got curious.

Y/n: "That seems cool and all... but why me exactly?"

[Because God can sense your desires and decided to give you a chance to experience what being a Gamer is like and someone who can help the many worlds in their time of need through unexpected means.]

Still a bit understanding of the situation, but I'm having some thoughts about this whole gift and wondered, if any other people experienced this second chance as well or if it's random to a specific individual. I decided to just roll with it for now and ask later.

Y/n: *Nodding and Crosses Arms* I see, so what type of features are you included cause you're more of the standard system as you claim to be.

[I'm a mixture of certain Gamer elements and the System of Solo Leveling with these features, you can become the new Shadow Monarch with many abilities after you go through the tutorial course.]

This aspect got me intrigued internally, so once I prepared myself and raise my level, I can gain the powers of the Shadow Monarch. This really got me excited for my new life and curious on what the other enemies would look like as shadows. Well, time to get down to business.

Y/n: "Okay I'm interested, let's start already."

[New Quest - Tutorial] [1/3 Starter]

- Learn the Basics of the Gamer System

Completion Rewards

- 100 EXP

- Starter Equipment Pack