The Outlanders Who Catches Wind and Shadows

"Talking"

"Talking in Cold/Angry/Dark tone"

'Thought'

[System]

{Skill}

*Action*

"Whispering"

(Mondstadt - Y/N's POV)

Time skipped to 5 days after my fight with Rosaria and I was hanging around on one of the large windmills as I'm currently checking out several windows that popped open to confirm my sparring quest since I was minding my business to even bother from the past days of waiting.

[You've Beaten Rosaria. Gained 4000 EXP]

[{Flame Fist} Has Leveled Up x 2]

[{Thunder Punch} Has Leveled Up]

[{Thunder} Has Leveled Up]

[{Eiha} Has Leveled Up x 2]

[{Ruin} Has Leveled Up x 2]

[{Cure} Has Leveled Up x 2]

[{Sprint} Has Leveled Up x 3]

[Side Quest Completed - Thorny Judgement Sparring]

- Rosaria and everyone else has seen what you're capable and you have earned her respect and now you won't have to worry about them trying to backstab you in the future

Completion Rewards

7500 EXP

6000 Mora

+45 Relationship with Rosaria

Royal Spear Obtained

{Blizzard}

15 Attribute Points

The Royal Spear weapon is good but I doubt to use it a lot so I'll just use it to upgrade Ornstein's Spear. Now with the {Blizzard} runestone in my hands, I quickly crushed it and allowed the freezing energy to course through my body for a moment before finally subsided.

{Blizzard} [Level 1]

Description: A low-level ice spell that allows the user to conjure frozen attacks or in short burst and concentrated variants. Higher levels will increase damage and better chance to inflict freezing ailments to the target.

- MP Cost: 75

- 10% Ice Damage to Targets

- MP Charge Cost: 15%

- Small Chance to Inflict Frozen

I smiled knowing with my new ice magic, it would be easier to freeze and shatter weaker enemies or slowing down stronger ones as well.  On the other hand, I could experiment to try and move across water but I'll do that some other time but now I'm currently waiting for the Traveler to arrive in Mondstadt and I've just gotten another commission from Katheryne informing of a newly built fortress by the Abyss Order is close by in the city and I've got to eliminate all of them.

Y/n: *Walking towards the mission area* "No word from Amber or anything else, and Dvalin has been more aggressive lately throughout the region. I hope whatever the Abyss is planning at their fortress doesn't come to fruition."