You changed for me my king.

This part is 🔞🔞 I'm only warning you
Flashback

Stephanie' pov

I was cuddling with my innocent boyfriend Carl moa,I was feeling very needy as his little friend was pressing on my thigh.

S:Love, let's watch a movie.
C:Sure,what do you wanna watch?
S: Anything,you can choose if you want.
C: Let's watch a horror movie.
S:A.....horror.....movie*nervous smile*. Sure why not?
C:Are you scared or something?
S:No why would I be?Hehe*laughing nervously*.
C:Okay, let's watch then.

We were watching as I was holding his hand, suddenly a scene appeared as I was sweating hard.

A woman was walking in heels and a man was hugging her from her waist; she held a knife and was roaming it around his Jaw down to his stomach, she was about to stab him but I screamed out as he turned off the TV.

Carl's pov

I was watching with my girl holding my hand but I felt her hand getting wet I looked at her she was sweating as that scene came,she started breathing heavily wait....is she having a panick attack?I stroke her hand gently but that didn't affect her at all,she suddenly let out a loud scream as tears fell from her eyes.I turned off the TV and made her sit on my lap as I started stroking her hair gently and wiping her tears.

C:Love,why are you crying?You just had a panick attack,why?I never seen you that terrified before.
S: I'm really sorry, it's just bad memories.
C:What do you mean by bad memories?What happened to you princess?
S:*moving a bit on his lap*I don't wanna bother you.....
C:Who said you would bother me?*moan in a low tone*
S:*sigh*When I was 9years old .I got kidnapped by my father's enemy,you know he's a mafia boss.The scene that we saw right now just happened infront of me but the guy rapped the woman Infront of me and killed her.The man was about to rape me but my dad got on time and saved me but he died that night as the building was on fire.
C:Who is that MF that dares to lay a finger on my princess?
S:*sniffs*He's dead now,I don't know his name nor I wanna know his name.
My love?
C:Yes baby?
S:Can we cuddle together?
C:Sure,why not?*getting up from the couch*.
S:Hold your ass down.i want to cuddle together.....NAKED*smirk*.
C:Sure why not.Weren't you crying few seconds ago?
S:Why are you so innocent?

Stephanie's pov

He lift me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist hugging him like a koala.He went in our shared room and placed me on the floor.I held his hands and wrapped them around my waist.I wanna know if my innocent boyfriend will change after this or not.

S:Take my clothes off.
C:Why?You can do that yourself and...
S:Take.My.Clothes.Off.
C:I don't want to*pout*.
S:Aww my baby,you really have to melt my heart like that?
C:*chuckles sweetly*I love you.
S:I love you more.

I took my clothes off and he was struggling with with his shirt button while biting on his lip cutely making me laugh,I went to him and unbottoned his shirt.

C:Why are you laughing?
S:I don't think you'll change after this but I hope you do.
C:you want me to change love,how?*pinned her to the wall*

S:*brushing her lips on his*I love your mood swing my possessive,shy man*smirk*

C:*smile cutely*Let's cuddle now.
S:Ughh I thought you changed....*whisper in a low tone*into a Daddy material.
C:Did you say something?
S: Nope.

We went under the covers as she glued her body to mine and her harden nipple touched my bair chest,I hugged her tight as I loved every inch of her.Few minutes later I heard her moaning,did I do something?

S:Love,your friend is pocking my thigh I can't control anymore I want you right now.
C:Oh I see kitten you couldn't resist my hard cock.
S:*moan*Uhh fuck enough already.

She flipped me and hovered over me and smashed her lips on mine I held her tight and kissed back,the kiss was rough yet passionate she went down to jaw,my neck,my collarbone she found my sweet spot and sucked hard on it leaving hickeys there,she looked at me and smirked.

S:Now I marked you as mine Daddy.
C: I'm already yours.
S: Let's take this forward Daddy*hugs him and bring him close to her as their bodies are glued together*
C:*Threw his head back and moan*Oh fuck,what are you doing to me kitten Aaaa*moan*
S:What is it why do you moan Everytime I hug you?
C: Your hard nipple is touching my freaking chest.Oh kitten you make me hard to control.
S: I don't want you to control we live only once besides I'm only yours so do with me whatever you want.
C: I'll fuck you till your last breath.
S:And I'm ready.

After few rounds,we layed back in each other's arms and then slept.The next morning I woke up as it was 11am.I saw my baby sleeping,I don't even think she has the energy anymore to stand up.

C:After last night,can you even open your eyes?*chuckles and hug her tight*Never thought my princesse is this tough
S:Even if I'm sleeping you're talking about me, good morning handsome.
C:Morning princess.
S:last night was fun*turned the other way,her back facing him*.
C:*snuggled his face in her neck and hugged her waist*I know right.Let's go down and have breakfast.
S:No I'm happy on the bed,more comfortable.
C:*sniffs her neck* You smell just like me.
S: possibly,we spent the whole freaking night.
C:Then I would love to keep that smell on you forever.
S:*chuckles and turned to him*Let's sleep a little more,I'm tired.
C:I know,you probably can't even walk.
S:No I can, there's no pain just tiredness.Tell me how did you turn from my sweet innocent baby to a Daddy material?
C:When I saw you first I asked your best friend about the type of boys you like she said you liked the cute guys so I pretended to be a cute guy,and I think that's why you're dating me.But you definitely proved the opposite last night you loved the perverted one.
S:*chuckles*I have to tell you something,I'm dating you because I loved the you,you asked me out & I had a crush on you for being the heart throb of the school I liked how you made everyone fall for you,but I was the only one to see you for who you are and to love you for who you are.One time I heard girls in the ladies bathroom talking that they wanna try to seduce you and bring you to their bed...
C:Wait so that's why the girls stayed in the hospital for a month,it was you.
S:I don't think that was me*looking away*.
C: Don't lie to me,I know you did that.
S:How you have no proof.
C:Oh I do, Your best friend told me.
S:I just wanted to tell you that you don't need to pretend to be someone you're not for other's satisfaction besides if I would date you and be with you it's because I loved you for who you are.I knew you were controlling before, that's why I had to challenge you yesterday and wake up my heart throb.
C: You're the best,I love you so much.
S:I know I felt your love yesterday*smirk*.
C:My naughty baby*chuckles*.
S:*laugh*I love you my king.
C:I know I felt your love last night.
S:*laugh*
Flashback ends

I can't anymore I missed him so fucking much,I just loved all the time I spent with him,how can I forget him just like that?

We are falling apart love why?We used to be the best everyone envyed us cause we were the best couple ever.I can't live without you.

To be continued

One massage for the people who are reading.

Be strong from the inside and the outside,if you love someone let him know,you have to create the highest, biggest vision possible for your life because you become what you believe.If you love someone and it's a true love it would never die.
Just like Ariana grande say
"True love doesn't die,it holds on tight,it never let you go".

Stay tuned for part 2