A Letter to Jo.

Dearest Jo,
How have you been? Currently I'm in Paris supposed to be working, instead I've been thinking about everything, and from that I've realized that there's nobody else I'd rather love than you, Jo, and I'm sorry I never said anything sooner.
I know that you may not feel the same way as I do, but I need to tell you the truth. I have loved you since the day we met at the ball, I was young and stupid, and it never possessed me to tell you.
I know that while your sister isn't in her best form, this letter may be confusing or upsetting to handle, I'm truly sorry about Beth and I'm sending my hopes and prayers to her.
Jo, you need to realize, never have I forgotten a moment we've spent together. The night we met, our first Christmas together, and the day I left for Paris all those months ago.
I feel nothing but love and devotion towards you and your beautiful personality, and those penetrating eyes I know so well.
It feels as though I have the rest of eternity to spend in this strange and drastic world, I want nothing more than to travel it with you.
I hope I can still be your teddy.

Laurie.

This was a piece I wrote today. It was very rushed and definitely has room for improvement but nonetheless I'm proud of it lmao. If anyone has any scenarios I can write pieces about next lmk!! I'd love to try them <3
- Belle