one

I find myself staring at the digital clock that sat before me. Trillions and trillions of pixels are put together just to make the numbers that I could see right then: 7:55. Five more minutes until I my shift at Stanley Street Towers is over and I am left to close up.

It's not like I despise working there. It was a great opportunity, and I was getting an excessive amount of cash to type on a computer all day. Fun, awesome, wonderful. But most times I found myself wanting to doze off on the job. It got a little boring sometimes to do the same thing every day.

I watch the clock change within a millisecond. Four more minutes.

Besides the boringness of the employment, it was a bit creepy. I found myself hearing and seeing things that weren't there quite often, which frightened me. Usually, I just pretend it never happened and act like it was just my imagination. But the sights and visions have been more vivid. Three more minutes.

I've always been rather skeptical about the supernatural. I mean, ghosts weren't real, right?

Right?

Two more minutes. I grab my bag and clock out of my shift anyways. Of course, no one else is there besides me. I press the down button for the elevator, watch it illuminate, and seconds later the door opens and I walk inside and press the first floor button. The ride down is eerie, and I bite my nails and shuffle my feet restlessly.

Suddenly, the elevator comes to an abrupt stop out of nowhere. Of course, just my luck, I think. I've never been very comfortable with elevators, but of course it had to be me to get stuck in one while I was alone in the building.

The lights in the elevator begin to flicker. Just in the spur of the moment, the speaker inside the elevator begins to make a quiet humming sound that gradually gets louder. I cover my ears in attempt to keep out the repetitive noise, but it doesn't work because it seems to somehow be embedded into my brain. I scream and a low chuckle erupts from the speaker.

My eyes widen and I curl into a ball in the corner of the lift and rock back and forth. This couldn't be happening.

The system begins to crackle with static until I can hear a voice talking. And the words I hear are still the most terrifying things ever to this day.

"Hello love. I'm just here to remind everyone, even though it's only you, my darling, that I own this place." I realize that I am not only hearing the voice on the speaker, but it is also ringing ears and inside my brain. In fact, I can't get the sound of the man laughing out of my mind. "You can't kill me, either, beloved, because newsflash: I'm already dead. I'm as old as Satan himself, it seems.

"Anyways," I shudder at his harsh tone. Suddenly, there is a flash in the elevator and it is working again, but I can still hear the voice,"You cannot tell anyone about me, love, or I will ruin you. Trust me."

The elevator door opens on floor one, and my eyes dodge from the granite tiles on the floor to the boots that the boy is wearing, up to his dark jeans, and finally a black jacket. He is dressed in all dark and neutral colors, and it frightens me. I cuddle closer into the corner of the lift and hug my knees into my chest.

He is tall, taller than me, and has very broad and muscly shoulders and biceps. Which scares me even more. Finally, I dare myself to look at his face. He has brown eyes, so dark that they are almost black, and heavy bags under his eyes. Even with the obvious tiredness, he was without a doubt the most attractive boy I had ever seen. In a couple of seconds, he had disappeared, so I stood up shakily and walked out of the elevator.

The next thing that appears in my sight is what really scared me: on the walls, in red paint, which almost looked like blood(maybe it was) said 'Dylan O'Brien.'

Guess that was his name, huh? I stared at the paint(or blood) and stumbled to the door in the lobby, and right when I was about to flee, I turned and saw him right in front of me. His pupils turned completely black and that's what made me run.

+

so wow i am very interested in this hm dylan wow

basically Dylan is like a ghost satan hell thing ok