{~Vergil x Reader~} (Page 2)

I had to re-upload this chapter, I am sorry for that. But here's a chapter anyways and I will make sure I upload a chapter for my Phoebe Spengler x Y/N story too.
———————————————————————————
{~Vergil x Reader~}

Y/N POV:

You jumped on the couch beside Vergil, giggling to see his surprised look. You and Vergil already known each other for more than 2 years, it exactly was 10 years since you guys had first met at kindergarden. You giggled excitedly as you snuggled close to Vergil, despite his arm being around you while reading his book he had kept from his childhood before everything went down with his father Sparda being gone and his mother Eva being gone too.

Vergil sighed at the flashbacks he had previously of his mother abandoning him and Dante. You hugged Vergil tight as he starts tearing up a little at the thought of you leaving him like what his mother and father did to him. "V-Vergil, I-It's ok...." You manage to say through a voice break, he sighed, holding you close. "Thank you, my angel." he smiled as you blushed, trying to hide your red cheeks. You smiled, still having a red face. "Vergil, are you hungry?" You asked, yawning adorably but stayed quiet after yawning.

Vergil's POV:

I shook his head side to side "No thank you, dear." I said politely, that was the first time Y/N had ever heard you speaking politely to her. "Okay and when did you start to c-call me dear and angel!?" Y/N stuttered which was actually cute for a girl like her. "Hehe, maybe because I spent most of my years with a cute and beautiful girl." I chuckled, making her heart jump out of her chest a little. "I-I'm n-not c-c-cute or b-beautiful!!!!" She stuttered again, but it seemed like a happy stutter. "What made ya so happy today my dear?" I asked sweetly. Seeing her blush was the cutest thing ever.

"N-Nothing, I j-just have an idea.. hehe." She said with a giggle which made me blush a little. "Hey, come on and tell me." I said with a serious look on my face. "Noooo, it's for later on." She said with a serious face too. I got up, walking to my room with her following me. "Your looking to sleep in the same room because your afraid of the dark and afraid of being alone, am I right?~" I asked with a smirk appearing on my face. I could see her blush a dark red which was so adorable and cute. "N-Nooo!" She stomped her foot as I open my bedroom door, closing it behind her. "Bet." I chuckle, yawning a little and sitting down on my bed and laying down with my head against the pillow. She hopped over my body in the inside and cuddled close to me. I kissed her head as she lays with her head against my chest. I have liked this girl since day 1.

—————————————————————————————

549 words

Completed!!!

Finished: Saturday 19th February 2022 at 8:47am

—————————————————————————————

I'm happy with the 15 or 16 views, I will upload another chapter when I'm not as busy. I love yous all, cya in another chapter!