Stay

Request:None
Title: Steve Adventure(scrapped) AU?
Contain: Cringed(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ'), & Short
♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•

Third Person:
It night time in Red Steve Village and everyone was asleep, except for one Red Steve who worry about his non-steve friend.

YoungRedSteve Prov:
It's been awhile since the last time I saw Trizi. My friends has forgiven him from his actions but he didn't came back yet. I started to worry if something bad happen to him. Is he alright?

I look up to the ceiling, thinking of what might happen to Trizi. Then I heard a knock on the front door, I got up and walk towards the front door. I open the door to see FriendlyRedSteve.

Me: "Hey Friendly. What are you doing up so late?"
FriendlyRedSteve: "Science told me someone is behind the gate and they are asking Guard to open the gate."
Me: "Wait really!?"
FriendlyRedSteve: "Yeah and almost everyone is at the gate right now."
Me: "Let check it out! That might be Trizi!"

I said as I get out of my house and ran towards the gate.

FriendlyRedSteve: "Young wait up!"

I ran towards the gate to see a crowd of Red Steves. I took a deep breath before I made my way inside the crowds.
"Excuse me." "Sorry!" "Need to go."

I finally made it to the other side, only to see a stressful King yelling to unfamiliar voices whose in the other side of the gate.

KingRedSteve: "I said I won't let you in!"
?: "But we need a place to stay!"
?: "Yeah! We had no where else to go!"
?: "I mean I do have a house but it pretty far away from here but that not the point!"
ScienceRedSteve: "Um...King? Why won't you let them in?"
KingRedSteve: "Well, Guard can't see who it is since someone forgot to light up the lanterns so we can't tell if they're um... you know or not."
ScienceRedSteve: "You kinda have a point there."
Me: "King, I think you should let them in. I mean they sound nice."
KingRedSteve: "No! Not any circumstances I would let strangers in-"

As King was about to finish his sentences, we heard groans from the other side of the gate. It somewhat sound familiar.

?: "Ugh...guys where are we?"
LuckyRedSteve: "Wait... That sounds like-"
Me: "Trizi!"
Trizi: "Uh... guys? How did you guys find the Red Village?"
?: "We just did what you told us. Look in the water."
Trizi: "Well I'm glad you guys didn't think I'm crazy."
KingRedSteve: "Trizi is that you?"
Trizi: "Um... hello King Red, I don't know if you can hear me but... Can you let us in?"
KingRedSteve: "Uh..okay. Guard open the gate!"

As the gate open, I can't see what the other side since it dark but I can saw 3 figures. We all step back once the Gate fully open as they walk out of the dark. I see an barely injured Yellow Steve, a Green Steve and Trizi...?

We all look at Trizi in shock as he walk out of the dark, using the Green Steve shoulder as a support. He looks like he hasn't been sleeping for days, his hair are messy, his jacket is almost completely ruin but his shirt is barely scratch, as well his pants. His lost one of his shoes and his left leg has a visible burn mark. He has visible injuries all over his body, but the worst one is in his right shoulder. He looks so tired. What happen to him?

Me: "Trizi?"
Trizi: "Long time no see Young."