Part 1

Tubbo had decided to go back to America to surprise Ranboo for Valentine's Day. His plan was to buy a plane ticket and go to America then while Ranboo streamed he'd knock on the door and surprise him. While Tubbo packed he thought about how he missed dancing in the rain, cuddling, and hugging Ranboo. But he wished he could have one more thing... his love. He knew that Ranboo was probably straight and didn't like him back and probably had a crush on someone else. Although the question of their sexualities had never come up in a conversation. After Tubbo was done packing he took a shower and flopped onto his bed and fell asleep. The next morning his alarm went off at 5AM. Tubbo had grabbed his stuff and went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and scrolled on Twitter. He saw that Ranboo was gonna stream around 4PM PST. Which was perfect. (I'm doing Ranboo living in Cali but he's gonna have EST because the math is confusing) So it just hit midnight in the US so by the time he got there it would be about 1PM in California. So Tubbo would need to either hang out out with a few friends before Ranboo's stream or go surprise Ranboo before his stream and Tubbo would stream with Ranboo. When he left the house it was about 5:30. His plane was gonna take off at 7AM but he still had to go through airport security. Him and his mom arrived at the airport at 5:45 and Tubbo knew he had to hurry so he grabbed his bags and gave his mom a quick hug and ran inside the airport. Surprisingly the airport wasn't busy at all so he was waiting for a coffee after his bags were done being checked. When the barista called his name he quickly grabbed it and headed towards the gate to board his plane and head to America. The plane took off right on time. The flight attendants were doing their rules for the flight speech and told everyone to put their phone on airplane mode. Tubbo had put his phone on airplane mode when he arrived at the airport. When the plane took off Tubbo waited a little before connecting his headphones to his phone and playing music. Not too much later he got a text from Ranboo asking if he was doing something today and if he wanted to stream a variety stream with him. Tubbo immediately responded with sure but you have a surprise coming and it should be there today. Ranboo got curious and kept asking what it was. Tubbo just silently laughed and told him he'll find out later. Their conversation was cut short when Ranboo's mom called him to help around the house. Tubbo took a nap on the plane and woke up as an announcement was being called that they needed to stop for gas at another airport so the plane would land in California around 45 minutes later than expected. So Tubbo would arrive in America at around 1:45 but he still had to catch a cab and head to Ranboo's house and that would take about an hour and a half because of traffic and Ranboo just lives far away from the airport. So Tubbo just kept listening to his music and scrolled on Twitter until one of Ranboo's tweets caught his eye... it said that Ranboo was gonna move his stream to an hour ahead so instead of streaming at 4PM he'd stream at 3PM. He also would reply to some tweets his friends made or like some tweets of fanart. Eventually Tubbo got bored so he started watching a movie called Wish you on Netflix that he found. Once the movie was over he found a new movie to watch since he still had about an hour left. Once the second movie finished Tubbo heard the announcement saying that everyone should buckle their seatbelts and pack away all devices and get ready for landing. So Tubbo shoved his phone in his pocket and put his headphones back in his bag. As soon as the plane landed Tubbo immediately removed his seatbelt and quickly got off the plane and ran to get his suitcases. He had to planned to stay for about 2 weeks to spend time with Ranboo and give his fans the bee duo content most of them had been dying for. As when he got to the gate to get his bags he immediately saw them and grabbed them. He then moved out of the way and pulled out his phone to call a cab. A few minutes later he saw his cab. He jumped in the car and told the driver the address. Time skip to when Tubbo finally gets to Ranboo's house...
Ranboo had been streaming for about 50 minutes now. He had been texting Tubbo when he would join the stream and Tubbo kept responding with give me a few minutes I need to power up my PC. Tubbo had knocked on the door and it was quickly answered by Ranboo's mother. Tubbo had already reached out to his mom and asked if he could come back and stay with them for the time being. Obviously she said yes. His mom rapidly grabbed Tubbo's wrist and pulled him and his bags inside.