Tristan Hall

Tristan Hall is an outcast and he has been dating a nerd for about 2 years now We are in 10 grade at Valley High School. Hey, love, she kissed me and we got on the bus We loved it then we just saw the rudest couple in our grade!

My girlfriend and I saw a couple making out in the hallways. We looked at them with a disgusted expression, and they saw us and started making fun of us.

What are you looking at nerds Avril and her boyfriend called us, We just walked away from them but they slammed us against the lockers.

Jerks Amelia and I said to them and they were about to punch us but then the teacher caught them before they could! When the teacher gets to class he says Tristan doesn't have the same class as his girlfriend and that makes him mad.

Hey, buddy, what's the matter? Tristan told his best friend since pre-K that he wished he and his girlfriend had the same class.

I'm sorry, man. I wish there was something I could do about it. But I guess we just have to let it go and hope for the best. In the meantime, the teacher is starting the lesson.

Tristan's best friend since pre-K says that he saw Tristan and Amelia get into a fight this morning. Tristan confirms that he did indeed see the fight.