college

Mom, please stop crying but I can't my baby going to college well Claude will be with me, I know baby.

It won't be the same without you she told her that I had to go she kissed her and left the house because her boyfriend was going to pick her up.

Amelia is going to miss her family but she is happy to start her new life with Claude they got to the airport in time!

I am happy that we are going to a new place for the baby he kissed her on the lips and laid back in his seat.

They can't believe we made it this far being together because we have been through a lot during our relationship.

From Claude being my bully to being my boyfriend we are so glad that we are together because we love each other!

Also, do anything for one another and Amelia is glad that her boyfriend's parents love me and that I am good for their son.

I love you 😘 baby and I love you too handsome she kissed him on the lips 👄 I can't wait to spend my life with you.

The same babe he kissed her back then they got off the plane ✈️ and went to their apartment where they are going to live!

They are so happy that they are living together and Amelia and I have the same classes together which we are happy about,

 the end