Kawhi Leonard and Paul George

Los Angeles California,
4:30pm,

Kawhi and Paul George were living in the apartment in LA. Somehow, all hell breaks loose as Kawhi and Paul George would end up in an argument about the canned food and a cupboard problems.

"Paul, you know you haven't fixed the canned foods properly," Kawhi Leonard argues with his boyfriend about organizing the canned food in the cupboard while living in the apartment 15 minutes away from the walk of shame. "Guys! What's with the arguing?" Luke Kennard enters the apartment carrying a bag of groceries. "Well someone did not arrange the cans properly, Mom was supposed to make a beef stew for dinner and now all I do is to tell him to fix it or else I'm going to keep yelling at him," "You know Kawhi Leonard would always raise his voice at me every time I had to fix everything because dad broke the cupboard door and Kawhi decides to flip out," "Kawhi, it's fine, it can happen anytime," Luke sides with Paul George about the Can and cupboard problem. He was crying in tears. "All I did was to inspect the cupboard because dad needed to get something for his work and I feel like an idiot," "It can happen anytime Kawhi, I mean why do you bother arguing with your boyfriend?"

Kawhi and Paul were dating for 3 1/2 years. However, there were some rocky journey in their relationship, they would argue more than a month that caused a strain in their relationship. Such as yelling at each other's throats and then Kawhi would had to reside with his parents' house. Paul George had to go somewhere with a friend of his. If Kawhi was doing something in his own, why didn't he tell Paul George to butt out? No one knew that. "You know I made a big ass deal with the cupboard and that's that," "Kawhi you're doing it again, just get on with it and stop complaining," Reggie frowns. "I know what it's like to be in your shoes, I had an argument with my boyfriend before but we managed to fix things one step at a time. Look, if you want to fix your relationship with Paul, then you should do that then," Everything was silent as Kawhi Leonard agreed with the advice that Reggie has given him. He is about to do the first thing that Paul George would usually with stocking the canned food, meat on the fridge and putting groceries away that they both from Costco.

One thing that happened was the wheat flour had holes and it started to spread on His hair and clothes. When Paul George was away for the practice, Kawhi had to make a chocolate eclairs for the teams but the chocolate batter spilled on his shirt. The next day was him learning how to make pancakes, but then the cake batter ends up spilling on Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers uniform. Kawhi knew that there was no way out, so now he understands what it's like to deal with the dilemma that Paul George had to put up with.

Unaware of what Kawhi is going to expect next is that Paul George goes to the shop to buy flowers and gifts for Kawhi Leonard. Also, he goes to the steakhouse to make a reservation for the two of them including him and Kawhi. Yet, he buys a 14k ring and flowers to make it up to him. 30 minutes later, the doorbell rang as Kawhi opens the door. "Oh hey, what's up?" "Hi I came in to give you this," Paul bought the gifts for him such as a dress from Camille La Vie, Flowers, box of chocolates, bouquet of flowers and 14K ring. "Is that for me?" Kawhi gasps. "Yes Babe, it's for you. Listen, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry," Kawhi shakes his head. "No babe, I should be the one to be sorry because dad took the can of corn without permission, I shouldn't be so quick to assume. Will you forgive me?" "Of course babe! I forgave you. Oh and don't forget, I made a reservation for the two of us, the restaurant is called Fleming's Prime steakhouse and wine bar," "Oh my goodness! You did?" Paul nods. "That's really generous of you," "Thank you," He said. "Well you better get ready because we're going out on a romantic date," "Okay then," He chuckles.

Meanwhile,

"Babe, are you done?" "Not yet babe, I need to put on my make up first," He shouted. "Okay, because I can hardly wait for more surprises," "Just close your eyes," "Okay it's close now," Kawhi Leonard walks out of the room in his heels and a Kim Kardashian inspired dress while holding a Saint Laurent Wallet as he went to Paul. "How do I look?" Paul opens his eyes to see Kawhi Leonard with his make up on and a dress. "My oh my Kawhi! You look like a Queen," "Thank you baby," Kawhi smiles. Paul holds his hand and kisses it. "Shall we go?" He laughs and heads to the restaurant.

*Time skip*

When they were at the restaurant, Paul George starts to make a confession as he started telling him about how much he loves Kawhi Leonard. Later on, He started with the wedding proposal vows and describing him that he was the most beautiful person on earth. No matter how many times they get into an arguments, they would always find their way to fix it. Yet, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him and be the father of Kawhi's children. "So Kawhi Leonard, Will you marry me?" Paul opens the box that had the engagement ring. "Of course! Paul. I'll marry you!" The fans cheered knowing that Kawhi Leonard is now engaged to Paul George. Their wedding will start after the NBA playoffs.

Kawhi Leonard: that was the best Valentine's Day ever.

Paul George: same here.

Kawhi Leonard: I love you Paul baby.

Paul George: I love you too! 😘