chapter 11

Manorama have tear which are falling not because she is going to marry but for the girl whom husband she is going to marry ?? She cannot stop this marriage and have to expect the fate to be second wife .

Bondita come inside the room . She sit on the bed . She having tears in her eyes which following silently from her eyes.

Bondita stand near the mirror and she saw her replica of herself in the mirror.

"Look at you bondita, how helpless you are this what you want in your life? you have become useless. How you will make yourself strong when see your love with someone else? Are you strong enough to handle this?" asked Bondita's replica.

Bondita heart was sinking her breath were becoming heavy.
"No ,I cannot see him with someone else." said Bondita to her replica.

"But you yourself had done this, isn't it? You are making him marry someone else." said her replica.

"I am not forcing him, I just wanted a happy life for him," said Bondita.

Bondita's replica outburst in laughter and said, "You should have wait for his realisation but you force yourself on him"

"I am not doing anything he himself wanted this go away from me . I don't want to listen to you" said Bondita

"Ok, I am going but you think yourself
You cannot run away from yourself," said Bondita's replica and vanished.

Next morning, Anirudh and kaka went to Manorama's house.
Mr bose was on house door to welcome them .

"Welcome zamindars babu" said Mr bose with smile.

Anirudh and kaka greet them.

Mr bose introduced his family to kaka
They have talking about all things
Manorama come with tea and shocked to see Anirudh with them

Mr bose smiled. "She is my daughter and your to be wife Anirudh beta"

Kaka saw manorama smile
She is beautiful but not more than my bondita bahu but she is of Anirudh age . May be she can handle him and they will leave beautiful life , Thought kaka in his mind

Anirudh to shocked to see Manorma
Kaka I want talk to manorama

Mr bose want to stop Anirudh but kaka make him agreed

Manorama and Anirudh left for terrace

"I thought you as good man but you are same like other
If your first wife is infertile so your are marring me to get heir.
First you talk about women empowerment and now yourself practice polygamy. Such double faced man you are ."
Manorama said with tear and anger.

Anirudh curled up his fist in anger "what should I do nothing is in my control and I don't want to marry you my kaka is forcing me "

"Bondita is not infertile I don't want any physical relationship with her she is my baby, Who needs to growup into beautiful human being . I cannot lead her life to dark.
If I don't Marry you kaka will force me and bondita to be mother in young age."

This is only reason I marrying you
Secondly thing is I like you and admire your personality
I cannot say no to this marriage but you can.

After talking they went down
Anirudh agree for marriage and come back to home
While Manorama also agreed.

-

Bondita in school was helping Piyush as final exam were coming and this is the last year of school.
Boys were jealous of Piyush by the attention which was given by bondita
Other than batuk. No boy can able to get bondita friend ship till now.
Oliver was fuming with anger. He wanted make Bondita his girlfriend. But he was unable to do that.

Piyush and Bondita were chit chatting when Oliver came there and stood before them. Oliver said, "Hey Romeo, stay away from my Juliet. Can you get that?"

Bondita pushed him and said, "Hey! Listen, I am not your Juliet. Stay away from Piyush as well as me." Batuk came there and stood beside Bondita and said to Oliver, "Never try to look at my Boudi. Can you get it? Otherwise consequences will be bad." Bondita nodded her head and went towards the chemistry lab with Batuk and Piyush.

Oliver was fuming in anger and someone came and holds his shoulder and asked, "Hey! Are you fed up with that Bondita?"

Oliver nodded his head and said, "Yes. But I want her." The boy smirked and said, "Don't worry, I want revenge from her. I'll help you. Will you join with me in my plan?"

Oliver nodded while the boy told him his plan. After listening to his plan, Oliver and the boy started laughing like a maniac and said, "Next week, everyone will be in the school ground for Annual sports and then we can apply our plan." They gave an hifi to each other and went towards the lab to do their Chemistry Practical.

-

After school, Bondita came home with Batuk and went towards her room. Trilochan had started the arrangements for Anirudh's marriage which sank her heart. She sat on the bed and tears flow down from her eyes. She said, "No, I can't let this marriage happen. I'll talk to Pati Babu. I know, He'll deny for this marriage. It pains a lot to see my Pati Babu with someone else."

She cried and slowly drifted into sleep in her school dress only.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hope you like this chapter. What do you think is the boy? What did they plan?? Will Anirudh agree to Bondita??
Don't forget to vote and comment....

~Vaishnavi and Shreya.