Chapter 32: Confrontation 2

Seeing someone known as 'dead' talking right in front of their eyes, they are like they've seen a ghost... Ouyang Clan was the first to talk...

Ouyang, "Sect Leader Nie, then your blade, Baxia... Where is it?"
Mingjue, "Corrupted"
Ouyang, "You mean"
Lan Zhan, "In Xuanwu Cave, Wei Ying discovered the Baxia, it has evil energy on it, that blade formed the Yin Hufu"
Mingjue, "Hmph"
Huaisang, "Da ge, I think it's better if you take over Nie..."
Mingjue, "I'm not going back! And before that deal with them first"

Jin Guangyao haven't recovered from the shock that Nie Mingjue was still alive, Huaisang really hid well the information much better than how he hid the things he did, that Zewu-Jun still found out...

Mingjue, "Guangyao, you killed your father in a despicable way, do you admit your crimes?"
Meng Yao chuckled as he tried to get up and was supported by Su She, "I can't escape right now right?"

Just then Sizhui yelled, "Mother didn't die!"
Lan Zhan was the first to rush, "His breathing is stable, he is in a comma... At least he is safe for now"
Sizhui, "Dad, finish your business, I'll take him back to Gusu"
Lan Zhan, "Be safe"
Sizhui, "Mn"

Lan Zhan gave SIzhui protection talismans, and Sizhui rode his sword back to Gusu...
Nie Huaisang, "Wei xiong..."
Lan Zhan, "He'll be fine"
Jiang Cheng, "Jing Ling, where is he?"
Mingjue, "Oh I almost forgot, they are on the way"
Huaisang, "Da ge..."
Mingjue, "You continue to talk, I'll just stand-by"

Zewu-Jun, "Then the corpse..."
Huaisang, "I'm sure, Hangguang-Jun knew that person"
Lan Zhan, "Thousand Holes Curse, Jin Zixun"
Meng Yao chuckled, "Meizou, it's the Thousand Holes Curse Jin Zixun... Lan'er gongzi is really brilliant to recognize it directly"

Lan Zhan, "Those who are unrelated SCRAM! If you want to die, then stay" He said these to the cultivators they bowed and left immediately, at the current scene were Nie Huaisang, Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Nie Mingjue, Su She and Jin Guangyao...

Nie Huaisang, "Er Ge will take over here, he would like to hear your explanation and reasons" He smirked and flicked his fan...

Just then the children arrived, there goes Jingyi, Jin Ling, Zizhen and the others... They met Sizhui on the way and learned what happened, Jin Ling almost strike Sizhui too but luckily both Jin Ling and Zizhen were able to stop him, once they arrive the breeze was calming, the long black hair flutters along with the wind, but Meng Yao only saw Lan Xichen others are just blurred to him, he was worried and afraid but he knew he has to face it one day so he sighed and spoke first...

Meng Yao, "Er..." Before he could continue Lan Xichen cut him off, "I told you, don't call me Er Ge again" Meng Yao sighed, "Zewu-Jun, speak out your questions" Lan Xichen spoke up, "Old CLan Leader Jin Guangshan..." Meng Yao cut him off, "I would like to answer that last" Zewu-Jun proceeded to the next question...

Lan Xichen, "Your son and your wife, did you really kill your son? Did you marry your wife knowing that she was you sister?"
Meng Yao, "We had our son before we got married and I did know that she was my sister but I tried so hard to get the approval of his father, if I cancel the marriage, what will they think of me?"
Lan Xichen, "Then the Thousand Holes Curse"
Su She spoke up at this part, "I did the curse, at that time I was by myself and nothing to do with Sect Leader Jin."
Lan Xichen, "Jin Zixuan's death..."
Su She, "I did it"
Jin Ling, "WHY?! Because of you I grew up bullied! I have no parents"
Meng Yao, "A'Ling, why that two of his sons have the same birthday, but the other gets gifts and appreciation and the other gets kicked over the stairs of Jinlintai! If he's not dead, how can I ever get a standing at Jin Sect?!"
Jiang Cheng, "What about at the Burial Mounds?!"
Meng Yao, "That wasn't my plan"
Jiang Cheng, "So WHO?!?!"

Zidian ring sparks as Jiang Cheng tightened his grip on Sandu (His sword) Xichen immediately went to him and held his wrist, and stroked his back, "Clan Leader Jiang, calm down" Xichen said... Meng Yao's eves widened, Xichen wasn't the one to get close to others and have physical interactions, he is friendly and nice but he wasn't like that, he internally chuckled~

~Jin Guangyao POV~

So all this time the person he said he likes wasn't me but Jiang Wanyin!!! I hate this world I hate everything about it, you took my mom, my love ones, my dreams, and now you take him away this world has to end!!!

~END~

Meng Yao stood up, despite his right arm being cut off he regained his strength, soon he got a talisman from his clothes, Lan Zhan's studied the talisman it doesn't seem like a teleportation talisman but he still didn't let his guard down...

Meng Yao, "Everything in this world I HATE! Since no one accepts me, then I should just let this world vanish!!" He ignited the talisman and soon it started to blast, thankfully they were all cultivators, they took teleportation talisman and teleported for over 50 kilometers, but Lan Zhan didn't use the teleportation talisman, Zewu-Jun noticed he wanted to go back on his sword but before he does so Jiang Cheng held his arm, "Trust him, he'll be fine after all he also has something to care" Xichen, "You don't understand"
Jiang Cheng, "What do you mean?"
Xichen, "If you love a person, you're willing to risk your life for him, just like Wei Wuxian, the arrow was for Wangji, but he used a bit of spiritual powers to shorten the effect of transportation talisman, and that was how he got... I believe in Wangji, he'll be alright, am I right? Wanyin?"
Jiang Cheng, "Call me Jiang Cheng, and since you said that, he will be fine after all he has to take care of Wei Wuxain and their son"
Xichen, "Let's hope so..."

Xichen passed out in the arms of Jiang Cheng, the last thing he heard was Wanyin calling him by Zewu-Jun, he subconciously smiled but unconsciousness took over, he was tired and exhausted, not because they used transportation talisman but because of emotional damage, he can't afford to lose his only brother and family...

It's coming to an end soon, please leave a vote and a comment I love reading them though I seldom reply... See you