Part6

Jk: Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Do you know how much your words are affecting me? Fuck you look so fucking good! Let's be wild sweetheart.
Let's be wild.
————————
| Date night |

Tae: where are we going Kookie? Jk: you will see baby, are you nervous?Tae: a little bitJk: Don't be

Jk: you will see baby, are you nervous?
Tae: a little bit
Jk: Don't be. You have Me. Everything is going to be alright.
Tae: when did you fell for me Bun?
Jk: little more than three years ago. The day You got mad at me for destroying your Gucci. My love for you start there.
Tae: more than three years?? Seriously Kookie? Why keep being a asshole when you could just confess to me?
Jk: i was trying to get your intention But you never notice me. It was hard. But i love teasing you, your reaction is always so hilarious and I love the way you beat the hell out Of me haha. Don't you find me weird?
Tae: I'm sorry to say this but I actually do.
Jk: One question. For how long have they been treated You like this?
Tae: I don't remember and I don't Want to Think about it. I have had enough.
Jk: I'm going to ask my mom the reason.
Tae: Take me with you too.
Jk: umm we are here
Tae: are you sure?
Jk: more than sure
Jk: don't look at me like that. I will show you some magic (Jk opens the car door at the back. Tae was speechless and shock. He has never been treated like
This and this whole thing was unexpected)

 He has never been treated like This and this whole thing was unexpected)

Tae: WOw... Just how and when? yahhhhh you are
making Me cry.
Jk: surpriseeeeeeeeeee baby.
Tae: when did you even?
Jk: you are gonna love the view later. I prepared your favourite snacks And drinks. Movie night with me. What do you think?
Tae: This is perfect and you are perfect. I love this so much Kookie. I love you so much.
Jk: I love you more baby but before doing all that i would Like to ask you something.
(Tae looks at Jk with his doe eyes. Jk holds his hands and spoke)
Jk: I love you, I love you so much. I'm still nervous whenever I'm with you. I want to be with you. I want you Tae. It has always be you and it will always Be you. I didn't get to ask you to be My Boyfriend in a romantic way so I will take the chance tonight.
(Jk took out something from his pocket)
Jk: this is a couple promise ring baby. Look I'm already wearing mine.
Tae: It is beautiful
Jk: I am really bad at expressing my feelings so-
Tae: You are doing so great.
Jk: W-would you like to be my boyfriend?
(Tae happily nodded. Jk puts the ring On his finger. Tae jumps hugging his world)
Tae: you make me so happy Kookie.
Jk: and you have no idea how much you Make me.