Prologue

15.02.2022

A/N: Hi! So, this is my first time writing a fanfiction. I haven't watched any Marvel movies or series, but here I am. My knowledge is all based on the fanfictions written by authors. Please correct me if I have any mistakes in the writing. Banner image doesn't belong to me. Enjoy :)

Set up after Asgard's reconstruction.

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓

Thor felt remorse. Pure remorse. He hated that he couldn't protect his brother from Thanos. The two brothers put up an act that made it look like they hated each other. But deep down, Thor cared for his younger brother. Blood brother or not, Thor didn't care. Whenever he looked at Loki, he didn't see a monster. He saw the same little child that played with him, pulled funny pranks on him, never left his side and called him "Brother" when they were young. The memory of Loki turning him into a frog still made him chuckle. How he wished everything would go back to how it was before.

But he knew that was never going to happen. That made his smile fade away. Their father always said, "A true man never lets emotions hinder in their life," prompting him to face reality with a stern face. But he couldn't ignore the guilt eating at his soul, making him feel worse every day.

❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽

After Asgard's reconstruction, Thor had to take care of the kingdom. He was the ideal king for Asgard. Everyone was content in his reign. But was Thor happy himself? The answer was...No, he wasn't.

He decided to take a break. Away from Asgard. Away from the place where he and his brother grew up. He badly needed a break.

He tried to think of a place to go. After a few days of pondering, he settled for New York. There wasn't much to prepare. So he put Heimdall in charge of Asgard and left for Stark tower.

❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽❂✽

"Heimdall, open Bifrost," Thor said. Heimdall opened the Bifrost bridge with his sword, Hofund, as told. In an instant, Thor was inside Bifrost and teleported to New York. It didn't take Thor too long to get over nausea as he was used to it by then. Thor looked around to find himself at a small distance from Stark Tower. He sighed and walked towards it, not having the faintest idea what the following days would bring for him.

Only if he knew that history was repeating itself, with a small Jötunn in a temple, left to die.

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓

PS: Votes and comments are appreciated! Stay tuned for more updates.