MISSING!!

Goddess ran in to the bathroom crying and when we ran after her she was gone and it was only a trail of blood left so of course i panicked and i got scared .we reported it to the office and they told us.they would call: the police and tell us everything so we went back to class.

*1month later *
The police came to my house and said they went back to the scene and they found out goddess was cutting her wrist. And she may have been kidnapped.

*authors p.o.v.*
After what the police told lacorvia and her friends they all couldn't help but be in tears because goddess was not only their best friend but she was their sister. Since that day every body has been struggling to find goddess but they have no chance of finding her so they just give up but shakeira which is goddess's cousin will not stop she influences lacorvia to help her and Drake find goddess one day they are riding around the city looking for goddess. "We are never going to find her "lacorvia says ."YES WE ARE GOING TO FIND HER "shakeira yells on the verge of tears. Then they ride by some abandoned buildings and they hear crying "that sounds like goddess "Drake said they get out the car and walk towards the building and when they walk in they see something that they'll never forget and that has each of them in full blown tears even Drake...
To be continued....