𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐢?

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 i-sak engulfs her in a huge hug. yoonah hugs her back and start to tear up. as she stops hugging her, her mind starts wandering. what happened to her mom? wheres nabi? oh shit. wheres nabi. you could practically hear her heart drop. then the door flies open, but thankfully, its just dae-su, covered in white powder. huh. "some crazy jerk shot a fire extinguisher at me." he says, clearly pissed off.

"guys. its train to busan.." cheongsan says.

"not the time weirdo." yoonah mumbles.

honestly yoonah is too stressed to think. losing nabi would be like losing her anchor. she needs to find nabi.

the boys peer out the window, when a hand hits the window, scaring everyone. but luckily its just suhyeok.

and nam-ra.

yoonah walk over to nam-ra

"are you okay?" yoonah asks

"yeah, i'm fine." nam-ra says, smiling at her

she smiles back, trying to ignore the way her cheeks heat up when she sees her smile.

everybody starts looking through desks for phones. they find yeon-ju's phone, and they need a passcode. cheongsan takes the phone and holds it up to the zombies face trying to use face id.

"is he serious or.." yoonah whispers to herself.

cheongsan makes a horrible attempt at alerting the police when they called the emergency number, talking about zombies. is he actually dumb?

yoonah sits down on a random chair. her leg bouncing up and down restlessly, she fidgets with her silver necklace. shes completely zoned out until she sees nam-ra coming to sit next to her.

"who are you thinking about?" she asks yoonah.

"my sister nabi. i'm scared for her." a tear falls from yoonahs eye.

nam-ra scoots closer, and wipes the tear off her cheek.

"she'll be fine, you'll see her again. don't worry." nam-ra says comfortingly. yoonah tries to ignore the feeling in her stomach, one that she's never felt before.

"i think we have a lot in common, nam-ra." yoonah smiles at her.

"i think we do, yoonah." they smile at eachother, but the moment is soon interrupted by na-yeon.

"hey." na-yeon walks up to them.

"shit, not her." yoonah whispers, nam-ra smiles gently.

"do something." na-yeon demands.

"tell ms park to come or something." na-yeon adds on.

"what can they do?" suhyeok butts in.

"what have you two done as president and vice president?" na-yeon asks.

"please shut up you're giving me a headache." yoonah says.

nam-ra stands up, yoonah just stays sitting down, not bothered to fight right now.

"should we go out? go to the teachers office? will that do?" nam-ra says

"why are you asking me?" na-yeon asks.

"you said do something. isn't that what you meant?" nam-ra says.

"stop it guys.. shes saying that because your our classroom presidents." on-jo adds.

yoonah is getting tired now. but at this point she can't even sleep because shes so worried about nabi and na-yeon wont shut the hell up.

"you guys are funny." nam-ra says to dae-su and wujin.